1. A amazingly convenient floating cooler to make your next pool party or day at the lake so much more amazing.
2. A water-resistant backpack cooler so you can stay refreshed while hiking, camping, or enjoying a picnic.
4. An adorable flip-lid personal cooler with just enough space for your lunch or snacks for your next park date.
5. A compact travel cooler with a temperature display to safely store insulin or other medications while on the go.
6. A spacious wheeled cooler that can hold as many as 84 beverage cans and has four molded cupholders on its lid.
8. A timeless 48-quart cooler with a hinged lid that’s tall enough to carry two-liter bottles upright.
9. A soft cooler with a removable plastic liner and adjustable shoulder strap — so you can easily tote around your favorite beverages.
12. A seat-top cooler with a spigot and pressure-fit lid to keep dirt from getting into the seams — that’ll totally bring back all of your youth basketball memories.
13. A soft-sided cooler with a sleek design made to fit in tight spaces and gel-coating that won’t damage upholstery.
15. A wheeled soft cooler that features a spacious front zipper pocket for extra storage and heat-welded seams to protect from liner leaks.
16. A beastly Pelican cooler with two-inch thick polyurethane insulation for days-long ice retention and three-inch locking latches to keep its contents chill and secure.
17. Or invest in a super tough YETI Tundra 65 cooler that is bear-resistant, extremely roomy, and features three inches of PermaFrost Insulation to keep ice cold.
We weren't kidding. A bear stands no chance against the YETI cooler's greatness!
But let's be honest. They're all so damn COOL.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.