We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of hydrocolloid pimple patches with gunk-absorbing powers that will visibly improve the look of your pimples like ~magic~.
2. A bike multi-tool that combines 17 tools into one flat-folding pocket workshop so you're always equipped with what you need to fix mid-ride mishaps.
3. A 39-piece toolkit for when your parents can't come over to help you assembled furniture or hang a picture. Now you'll have everything you need to kickstart your DIY home repair journey!
4. A pack of extra-large dryer balls made from organic New Zealand wool that'll cut down on long dry times and get you to your warm, fluffed-up clothes faster.
5. A posture corrector because you've probably spent the last year hunched over your less-than-ideal WFH setup and your spine might be suffering for it. Wear this brace for an hour or two every day to start gaining the muscle memory to self-correct your posture even when not wearing it!
6. A cordless Burst Oral Care electric toothbrush to treat your teeth with powerful cleaning motors, supersoft charcoal bristles, and a built-in two-minute timer. Even easier than scrubbing away with a manual brush, this is optimized oral hygiene at its finest.
7. And an activated charcoal toothpaste for a vegan and cruelty-free whitening solution that'll make it look like your teeth and coffee never met.
8. A bag of fair trade and organic Death Wish coffee to get your mornings off to an invigorated (i.e. caffeinated) start with the world's STRONGEST cup o' joe.
9. An AHA peeling solution for a powerful at-home facial to reduce bumps, breakouts, and bad moods caused by stressing over your skin's temperamental attitude.
10. A set of refrigerator bins so you can skip the part where you dig through the fridge looking for that bottle of mustard you swear you bought and get to the important part — eating.
11. A pH-balanced Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser that'll ~gently~ unclog pores, remove makeup, and is 100% safe to use around the eyes, so your waterproof mascara and this cleanser can duke it out without irritation.
12. A pack of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers you can use virtually anywhere to make your walls, tubs, windows, floors, and more look like new again. Now, that's a neat magic trick!
13. A hair finishing stick that'll make your go-to messy bun look a bit less messy by smoothing flyaway hairs up and away in no time at all.
14. Or an edge control gel to help smooth edges and baby hairs without any greasiness or flaky residue. Just sleek styles for days.
15. A wood polish that conditions and protects wood with a combination of beeswax and orange oil, while hiding dings and scratches that were totally already like that when you got it.
16. A Freshly meal subscription for anyone who was never sold on the whole "cooking" aspect of meal kits. Freshly will send chef-prepared that you can pop in the microwave and have ready in just three minutes or less! Fast food has taken on a whole new, better-for-you meaning.
17. A PooFection! toilet spray with a fresh eucalyptus mint scent to hide any trace that a poo even took place. Future guests who find themselves in a stinky situation will thank you for keeping this around!
18. A car gap filler fans of Shark Tank might recognize as the simple yet genius invention that prevents loose change, french fries, and earrings from falling into the black hole that is the space between the car seat and the middle console.
19. An Instant Pot Ultra that does the work of 10 kitchen appliances in one compact cooker, saving you invaluable kitchen space while making it easy to whip up delectable meals fast.
20. A Tushy bidet attachment for a true revo-loo-tionary toilet upgrade that'll give your tushy the tip-top clean it deserves.
21. A powerful hair mask infused with Australian Kakadu plum and starflower oil to leave curls looking and feeling happy and hydrated without weighing them down.
22. A heat pack printed with a feel-good self-care message that you can pop in the microwave (or freezer!) for soothing relief from period cramps, headaches, or whatever pain ails you.
23. A hypoallergenic makeup brush shampoo so you can really get your brushes clean and keep last week's makeup residue from messing up this week's makeup ~lewk~.
25. A pack of 200 earring backs so you can quit playing musical chairs with all the earrings in your collection and the four surviving backs you've managed not to lose.
26. A doctor-recommended Squatty Potty to help you mimic a natural colon-aligning squat for an easier, faster, all around better poopin' experience.
27. A black eyeliner stamp that'll take the anxiety-inducing guesswork out of liquid eyeliner application and make it easy to achieve a perfect cat eye look every time.
28. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution for literally anyone who shaves or waxes that'll keep ingrown hairs and razor bumps at bay when applied post-hair removal.
29. A tongue scraper made of naturally anti-bacterial copper to help you get at all that weird, white residue on your tongue (aka bad bacteria and dead cells) and achieve a healthier, fresher mouth in the process.
30. An ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid serum that plumps, brightens, smooths, and softens skin to bring out your natural *glow*.
31. A pack of mouldable glue that'll quickly become your go-to for tackling a range of repair projects from sealing off a leaky tap to reinforcing the frayed ends of your phone charging cord.
32. A pair of blue light-blocking glasses so when you walk away from your laptop after eight hours of work you might actually emerge without tired eyes and a headache. Sounds too good to be true, I know.
33. A plant-powered vitamin C serum with over 38,000 five-star ratings that's a multi-tasking powerhouse for anyone looking to lessen dark circles, sun spots, redness, and breakouts.
34. A flexible cable protector that'll save you money, frustration, and depleted batteries by protecting your charging cables from an untimely, frayed end.
35. A fizzing Johnny Drops for when you want to give your toilet a cleansing spa treatment without all that unnecessary scrubbing. It's basically a bath bomb but for your porcelain throne.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.