1. An eye-catching tufted sofa that belongs in a stately library but is equally suited for weekends spent parked in front of the TV.
2. A tufted faux leather sofa with memory foam cushions for the perfect balance of squish and support if you're tired of being eaten alive by sunken couch cushions.
3. A sleek L-shaped sectional to really take your lounging game to the next level with a built-in chaise that can be moved to either end to accommodate your current (and future) room layout.
4. A velvet sofabed for the entertainer who's always wanted a pull-out couch but never thought one could fit in their pint-sized living room. Enter this velvet dream, which manages to jam a full-sized bed into a piece that's not-so-gigantic.
5. A fringe-trimmed sofa because you've seen enough rectangle couches to last a lifetime and could go for something a little more ~curvaceous~.
6. A classic sofa so you can trick guests (and your butt) into thinking you spent a lot more money on this minimalist beauty than you actually did.
7. A striking big-armed sofa that manages to look incredibly modern yet homey all at the same time with the gently curved continuous backrest and included matching throw pillows!
8. A timeless velvet sofa if you need a chameleon-like couch that can blend in with any decor and is comfortable enough to withstand some serious all-day lounging about.
9. A modern loveseat sofa to bring Instagram-worthy big couch-style to your teeny tiny studio apartment.
10. A bohemian floating sofa for anyone stressed out by the thought of not only shopping for a couch, but side tables too!? This all-in-one masterpiece could be the only thing in the room and guests would still "ooh" and "ahh" at your impressive design know-how.
11. A tufted foam futon because sometimes a cuddly movie night requires that your very stylish couch become a recliner and/or bed STAT, and this one can do just that.
12. A cushy modular sectional with under-cushion storage that can easily be reconfigured as a U- or L-shaped sectional so months from now when you get bored with your decor you can easily shake up your space.
13. A made-to-order handcrafted couch that can be customized every which way — size, fabric, wood finish — to perfectly match your dream aesthetic.
14. A compact fabric loveseat with a side pocket and dual USB-port if you've ever experienced the pain of leaning over an armrest because your too-short phone charger won't reach. Now you can simultaneously charge and scroll in convenient comfort.
15. A luxe reclining sectional with built-in cupholders to really take your binge-watching to the next level. Spread out, kick back, and get mad every time Netflix has the audacity to ask "Are you still watching?"
16. A glam Hollywood sofa with channel-tufting and loads of custom upholstery options for tying together your luxe, modern living space in fabulous fashion.
17. A spacious recessed-arm sofabed packed with a queen bed because your parents have made it clear that post-pandemic they will not endure another night on your 10-year-old air mattress when they visit. Before then, you can use the bed as your weekend oasis in front of the TV — absolutely no judgments here!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.