We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soft, velvet sofa that's super easy to convert into a sleeper whenever you're too tired to make it to the bed after binge-watching the latest season of Lucifer...again. Comes with toss pillows, too!
2. A small and sleek sleeper chaise sofa with an attached pullout cushion so you won't ever need to worry about extra mattresses or fitted sheets.
4. A queen-sized sleeper sofa that comes in 62 colors so you can match it as close as chromatically possible to the rest of your living room decor to a T.
5. A stylish futon (unlike the one you had in college) that'll be the centerpiece of the room and can be adjusted to be in a sitting, lounging, or sleeping position.
6. A modern-looking sleeper sofa – it'll fit in small spaces but still folds out to be a full-sized bed (or just a place to stretch your legs out).
7. A four-in-one sofa that's also an ottoman, a chair, a lounger, and a sleeper so you can get the most bed for your $$$.
Shipping Note: Delivery usually takes 7–11 business days.
Promising review: "Awesome! Omg I was kind of worried about how stable this would be and how many different ways it makes different positions. Well if you want an ottoman, a chair, and a bed, I would recommend this item. It is so comfortable and STURDY, and the bed feels great. Oh and the skirts have magnets on the ends to keep them from moving around. I can’t say enough about how AWESOME this product is ❤️❤️" –Donna S.
Get it from Amazon for $359.99 (available in two sizes and 10 colors).
We've also got you covered with some other sofa recommendations from Amazon.
8. A simple sleeper sofa with easily removable back cushions for last-minute overnight guests to crash on without them crushing said couch cushions.
9. A tri-fold sleeper sofa that transforms from a chair to a chaise and lounger in a matter of seconds so you can get to snoozing that much faster.
10. A modern wide tufted convertible sofa that takes one second to transform into a twin-sized sleeper.
11. Or a kids' sleeper sofa, if you're looking for something *much* smaller, much more affordable, and, most importantly, easy-to-clean.
12. A reclinable faux leather sleeper so timelessly stylish, you'll enjoy looking at it *almost* as much as you'll enjoy taking your afternoon naps on it.
Promising review: "Just what I was looking for. I needed a couch big enough for visitors to sleep on that didn’t break the bank yet had a polished look and this couch was it. It took about one hour for me to put together but would be much easier with two people. The seat cushions are on the firmer side so you may need a foam pad if you like to sleep on a cushy surface. Expecting my guests to enjoy this couch. Very happy with how it all turned out and is a great deal for the price." –Amanda
Get it from Wayfair for $599.99 (originally $910; available in two colors).