15 Futons Under $300 Guests Will Think Cost 10 Times More
No need to spend a fuTON of money on these, folks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A suede memory foam full-size futon that your overnight guests will willingly opt to sleep on instead of the guest bed.
2. A modern tufted futon with high-density foam just in case you fall asleep on the couch (again) and don't want to drag yourself to the bed.
3. A velvet tufted futon available in five different colors so it'll seamlessly fit in with your home decor.
4. A memory foam faux-leather full-size futon with built-in cup holders so you don't have to spend extra money on those side tables you were eyeing.
5. A red microfiber futon to add a pop of color to your living space and/or to honor Red (Taylor's Version) because we know ~all too well~ that is a top-tier album.
6. A durable linen futon with two pillows that basically says, "Yes, I'm a responsible adult and my friends no longer need to crash on the floor with just a blanket and a pillow."
7. A cute Queer Eye linen futon designed with classic tufting to squeeze into your small space and assemble in just 15 minutes so you can get right back to binge-watching Squid Game.
8. A traditional Japanese Shiki futon to help keep your spine aligned throughout the night so morning back pain will be a thing of the past. Plus, when you're not using it, you can just roll it up so it's out of the way!
9. A modern faux-leather futon that doubles as chic decor to pull together your living space while also providing your butt with somewhere to plant itself after a long week. Oh, and it has cup holders!
10. A stylish dark-gray futon featuring two cup holders, an adjustable back, and detachable armrests, for anyone who, quite simply, definitely doesn't have room for a guest bed.
12. A suede full-size microfiber futon you'll want to snuggle up in ALL the time. Just look at how plush those cushions look!
13. A Novogratz full-size futon boasting button-tufted detailing that makes it look way ~fancier~ and more expensive than it really is.
14. A stylish and affordable futon with high-density foam cushions if you're looking for something under $150.
15. A sophisticated linen futon designed to have a split back so you can happily sit up and finish those last few rounds of Mario Kart while your S.O. puts their side down for a much-needed nap.
Go ahead and take that futon nap, you deserve it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.