16 Sectional Sofas Under $500 That Are Absolutely Nap-Worthy
These couches are comfy, cute, and best of all, (relatively) cheap.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lightwash sectional with a reversible chaise that allows you to constantly change the look of your sofa when you feel like your living space is in need of a little ~feng shui~.
2. Or a deep gray convertible sofa just as comfy and convenient but slightly more stain-forgiving. (No hate to all the light-sofa owners out there; me and my morning coffee just can't be trusted).
3. A small sectional sofa designed to provide optimal lounge potential while not taking up a whole lot of space. Plus, the button-tuft detailing is too classic to pass up.
4. A reversible L-shaped sofa with several different configurations for the ~chill~, so going from day to night, or sitting to napping, is just one adjustment away.
5. An elegant sectional sofa with square-arms, an X-back line design, and walnut brown legs that your guests won't believe you snagged for under $500.
6. A space-saving sofa to take up that dingy corner of your apartment where you've always wanted a couch to go but feared you wouldn't have the space...voila!
7. A gray velvet sectional with super-soft cushiness and the glorious feeling of comfort you'll get from sinking into it after a hard day's work.
9. A faux leather sectional made to be comfy and durable at the same time, so it's well on its way to becoming the well-worn, beloved couch of your dreams.
10. A reversible couch that just looks like the ideal spot for binging the heck out of some new shows, falling asleep on, then waking up covered in Cheeto dust — aka the perfect night in.
13. A durable sofa that has it all — style, durability, and especially comfort (tell me those cushions don't look like marshmallows) and tbh, if I was a sofa I'd be jealous.
14. A velvet sofa that's the definition of modern convenience, with its velcro cushions, convertible chaise, and unbeatable price.
16. And an L-shaped sofa that's just a bit over $500, but totally worth the splurge because it'll inspire restful good vibes in anyone who dares lay their head on its pillows.
You, the second you get home after buying your new couch:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.