25 Stylish Gifts From Gap They'll Actually Wear
These ideas will fill the ~gaps~ in your holiday shopping list.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A super soft cardigan, because that's always a safe choice. Don't know their exact size? Go with a cardigan. Not sure what their style is? A cardigan is everyone's style. What's the one clothing item they can never have enough of? CAR 👏 DI 👏 GAN.
2. A chic belt with an oval buckle that manages one of the toughest style feats: looking super trendy without trying too hard.
3. A pair of leggings so buttery smooth and stretchy they might just be tempted to sleep in them. They come in five colors, but the shiraz red feels like a particularly festive moment.
4. Or these high-rise moisture-wicking leggings for all the fitness queens on your list. They even have pockets, so they can store their phone, gym membership card and whatever else healthy people carry around with them.
5. A cowl neck dress that seriously looks too chic to be under $70. Its drapey fit means the sizing doesn't have to be just right, and that shade of "secret plum purple" is perfect for this time of the year.
6. A pair of joggers since they probably haven't worn real pants since March... and have probably had the same sweats since high school.
8. A fleece onesie-jumpsuit-pajama hybrid that will make them want to cozy up by the fire while sipping hot cocoa... so maybe also gift them some hot cocoa. And a fireplace.
9. A cozy pair of holiday socks because we've all reached that point in adulthood where we realize socks are actually an incredibly practical and useful gift.
10. A ridiculously cute jumpsuit that basically looks like a breezy spring day in clothing form. Plus, jumpsuits alleviate the stress of trying to put a full outfit together, and this year has been stressful enough.
11. A cami dress that's as breezy, flowy and laidback as their personality. And perhaps most importantly of all — it has pockets!
12. A pair of dinosaur slippers for the toddler who likes to kick their feet up after a long day of having zero responsibilities. They're so fuzzy you might just end up trying to squeeze your feet into them.
13. A flowing midi skirt with a side-tie detail that will make them forget about every other skirt they own. Plus, that leopard print version would be the trendiest thing in Carole Baskin's closet.
14. A sleek button-up shirt for the rare times they decide to dress up for an important Zoom call. It's made with an untucked fit so they can still keep it casual, because the collar is really all that matters.
15. A pair of smartphone-friendly gloves for the friend who would rather get frostbite than put away their phone. They're designed with a small slit in each finger, so they can scroll through TikTok or swipe through Tinder with ease.
16. A cozy baby outfit that will immediately transform them into a cuddly bear cub. The full-zip design and tiny pockets make it incredibly useful, but it's really all about those adorable ears on the hood.
17. A pair of jeggings for the times they want to feel put-together but can't be bothered to put on their real jeans. They even have hidden front-pocket panels to give a sleek, smooth look at the waistband and mimic the look of real denim.
19. A surprisingly spacious cross-body bag since nobody feels like lugging around a giant purse right now. Fill it with some hand sanitizer and masks so they can start taking it with them everywhere as soon as they get it!
20. A pack of face masks so comfortable and stylish that they'll never forget them when they leave the house. They come in a pack of three, so you can steal one and treat yo' self while you're at it.
21. A puffer vest that will keep them warm and toasty, but not sweaty and overheated. Plus, the fill, shell and lining are all made of 100% recycled materials. Who says you have to sacrifice style to be eco-friendly?!
22. A colorful kids backpack because tie-dye had an unexpected resurgence in 2020. Even the sassiest of tweens on your list won't roll their eyes at this vibrant design! OK maybe just a little, but they'll still definitely use it.
23. A pinstripe pajama set so they can finally stop wearing the same old basketball shorts to bed. The twill fabric will keep them warm all winter, but it's so comfortable they'll probably still reach for it all year.
24. A Star Wars hoodie so the force will be with them even in the coldest of temperatures. It's also the rare gift that's both practical enough to impress the parents yet cool enough to impress the child.
25. And a pawsitively adorable dog hoodie since they deserve comfortable loungewear just as much as everyone else on your list. Probably more so.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.