We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof Kindle Oasis that'll not only save you shelf space but also save you money: Book purchases add up, and getting the Kindle version could be a small way to offset costs. (Better yet, check out library books via Kindle with apps like OverDrive and Libby.)
2. A cord wrap to prevent your USB cable from tangling and tearing for the third time this year (thanks, Apple!!).
3. Similarly: a cable protector so you don't have to throw down the big bucks for a new power cord. (Comparatively, this expense feels like pocket change.)
4. A smart notebook for the person who tears through notebook after notebook and could use a fancy online-friendly version to organize their thoughts and doodles.
5. A pair of waterproof wireless headphones if you've destroyed enough headphones with exposure to sweat and rain by now to realize it might be time to find a heavy-duty pair to fit your active lifestyle.
6. A rapid egg cooker that'll make an easy and nutritious snack so you don't find yourself at the bodega trolling the chip aisle.
7. A cold-brew maker so you can finally stop overspending at Starbucks on bevs you're perfectly capable of whipping up at home.
8. An Instant Pot that just might revolutionize the way you cook — and spend! You can now skip the detour to your neighborhood Chinese spot on the way home from work.
9. A temperature-controlled ceramic mug if you find yourself dumping out a not-insignificant amount of coffee from your mug every morning because it got cold.
10. An electric toothbrush with a subscription-based brush head refill to hopefully prevent unnecessary dentistry bills in your future.
11. A John Frieda hot brush if you simply can't afford to get a blowout every week.
12. A double-ended electronics cleaning brush so your coveted camera can have a long, healthy life.
13. An unfussy, slim-fit iPhone 7 case that'll protect your phone while looking as naked as possible.
14. An indoor herb garden with an LED light kit to save you money on all your usual garnishes (and give you bragging rights next time you invite people over for dinner).
15. A SodaStream if you can't open your fridge without at least one can of LaCroix rolling out of it these days.
16. A motion sensor home security system that'll send you updates on your phone when it detects a window or door has been opened. The money-saving part? If you upgrade this plan, you can save on homeowners insurance!
17. A sworn-by permanent hair removal light for when you can't swing the cost of seeing a professional for an appointment.
18. A battery organizer so you don't make the mistake of buying more batteries because you simply can't locate them at the bottom of your junk drawer.
19. A gentle gel and light teeth whitening system because the bill you're slapped with after a professional whitening is enough to make you never want to smile with your teeth ever again.
20. A brush spinner that'll zap all that leftover makeup and dry each brush in under a minute. Which, in turn, means a longer life for your brushes and fewer breakouts that'll end up requiring even more of your money.
21. A mini robotic mop so you can stop calling on cleaning apps like Handy in times of deep need.
22. A hair catcher that'll fit in your drain so you can get ahead of the issue before it requires calling in a plumber (or buying a carton of Drano).
23. And an eye massager that'll play soothing music while blowing air and offering gentle heat compression for your poor screen-ruined eyes after work. Money saved on your regular massage appointment or, at the very least, Tylenol!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.