We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sleek compost bin with an adjustable air vent you can mount on your cabinet door if you prefer to keep it out of sight. (Though, it's far from an eyesore!)
2. A pack of 100% natural cellulose Swedish dishcloths to use instead of the notoriously germ-ridden sponge and extremely wasteful paper towel.
3. A set of natural-cork coasters to go sustainable and "coffee-ring"-free.
4. An all-natural shampoo bar to cut out single-use plastic from your hair-washing routine.
5. Or, a water-activated powder shampoo for a sustainable alternative to the average bottle, which is 80% water.
6. A set of portable straws made of platinum-grade silicone (arguably superior to glass, stainless steel, or bamboo alternatives) so you can convert your whole family to an eco-friendly lifestyle.
7. Or a bamboo cutlery set that'll come with a metal straw and cleaning brush (the whole sustainable fam!).
8. A recycled gift wrap set embedded with hundreds of Wildflower seeds — just cover the paper with 1/8" of loose topsoil instead of tossing it in the trash — so the gift recipient will walk away with two gifts. Three, if they consider saving the earth one.
9. A pair of New Balance X Reformation dad sneakers that'll make you literally consider your footprint — these kicks are made using eco-friendly materials like post-consumer recycled polyester and EVA/BLOOM algae.
10. A handy touch-less "Fohm" dispenser with a paraben-free cleansing solution to turn your existing toilet paper into an environmentally friendly version of "flushable wipes" (which pose a serious threat to marine life, as they don't properly break down when flushed).
11. A variety pack of tasty gum that'll cut out the wasteful plastic — Simply Gum uses packaging made of wild harvested chicle (tree sap).
12. A two-sided cutting board (your new best eco-friendly friend) for the freedom to choose between a juice groove and a clever phone slot.
13. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker designed with FSC-certified wood and recyclable aluminum housing for a host of green perks that are music to my ears.
14. The "ReCashmere Crew" from Everlane, a recycled cashmere sweater that you'll feel *even better* wearing since it's "half the carbon footprint."
15. A plastic-free phone case from Pela, the globally minded company that donates 5% of total sales to an environmental charity.
16. A no-plastic pour-over brewing set to skip the one-and-done cups at your local coffee shop every morning.
17. A delightful tea infuser mug made with biodegradable wheat straw and recyclable borosilicate glass to avoid tea leaves (it comes with detachable tea filters) and unnecessary waste.
18. A pack of no-plastic bamboo toothbrushes (in an 80% recycled raw-material box) that'll look as good on your counter as they feel against your gums.
19. And to go with that: a naturally sourced toothpaste and tube roller from a company that is committed to sustainability and local production to make you finally care about toothpaste. Try resisting this pastel and Helvetica packaging — you can't!
20. A minimalist travel tumbler so you can cut down on buying single-use plastic bottles when you're on the go.
21. LastSwab, a reusable swab to combat the billions of single-use cotton swabs and buds produced every year (that are then tossed into the ocean, threatening sea life).
22. Organic cotton-mesh produce bags with drawstrings you'll want so you can opt out of the provided plastic versions.
23. A BPA-free silicone "food hugger" to extend the shelf life of on everything from fruits and veggies to hard goods (they can be used to reseal jars).
24. A tanned paper backpack made from organic eco-friendly material (a virgin fiber from cultivation and not deforestation) you probably won't even guess is made of paper.
25. A 100% plastic-free candle with sustainable coconut wax that'll double as a nice glass after you've burned through it. (Or, you can return your used candles to the company for re-use.)
26. An all-purpose spray cleaner formulated with biobased ingredients that are certified nontoxic — not to mention, they'll make your surfaces smell absolutely delightful.
27. A stackable, reusable stainless steel container set with a convenient handle for on-the-go meals.
28. A planter that's made with a blend of recycled wood and corn-derived bioplastic so your greenery can be...even greener.
29. A customizable natural deodorant in a refillable container that'll put a part of your purchase toward removing plastic waste from the ocean.
30. A roomy canvas tote to take along to the grocery store so there's no need to get a plastic bag at checkout.
31. A countertop garden so you can enjoy a variety of herbs — Genovese basil, curly parsley, dill, mint, thyme, and Thai basil — year-round without even leaving your home.
32. Merkaela, a subscription box that'll come packed with natural, organic, and chemical-free products.
33. A pack of degradable wheat straw-fiber plates so your clumsy tendencies don't ruin the day — customers confirm they are basically impossible to break.
34. A waxed canvas lunch box that'll beat bringing wasteful materials to work every day.
35. A recycled bamboo serving tray for breakfast in bed whenever you please. (Look, being lazy is great when it doesn't come at the expense of the environment!)
36. And a BPA-free bamboo bento box you can throw in both the microwave *and* dishwasher.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.