22 Dependable Products That We Think Will Come Through For You
You've got a friend in these products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
2. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished prepping.
4. A terracotta bear that's just very happy (or is that fear on his face? — hard to read, tbh) to be tossed in your jar of brown sugar and keep it fresh for up to six months.
5. An easy-to-use clothing folding board if you watched the entirety of Tidying Up and thought, Wait, I got the spark joy part, but how did she just fold that?
8. A temperature-controlled ceramic mug so you can have a leisurely drink of morning coffee instead of racing to finish it in a five-minute window.
9. A massage ball that'll help you destress after a long day, and also probably make a lot of friends.
10. A storage system for stacking your pans if you're tired of gettig wiped out by an avalanche every time you open up your cupboards.
12. A sous-vide precision cooker so you can live in a world where perfectly cooked meats and veggies are possible with every at-home meal.
14. An attachable "Tidy Cup" that'll catch droplets of detergent before your laundry excursion really goes south.
15. A luxurious foam spa pillow with seven suction cups that cling to your tub to give your shoulders and neck some much-needed orthopedic support when you're kicking back.
16. A three-piece set of quick-drying towels, because you know the horrors of a dank, mildewy space too well.
17. A grout pen for easily restoring your grout so your tile floor will look brand spankin' new in no time.
18. A miracle-working air purifier to alleviate your allergies and zap all the nasty odors lingering around your house that you've been trying to ignore for the last year.
19. A countertop garden and seed kit that'll get you excited about making a home-cooked meal when you get home from work.
20. A pair of noise-cancelling Anker headphones to tune out side-chatter and be a whole lot more productive in the office.
21. A sworn-by portable laptop desk, if your work station is your couch or bed (and why shouldn't it be? [ok, sure, there have been a few studies explaining why it shouldn't be]).
22. And a five-piece set of air containers that'll save you time rummaging through baggies to find your dry food.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.