We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
2. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished prepping.
3. A surge protector with six pivoting outlets to enable your gadget-hoarding tendencies.
4. A terracotta bear that's just very happy (or is that fear on his face? — hard to read, tbh) to be tossed in your jar of brown sugar and keep it fresh for up to six months.
5. An easy-to-use clothing folding board if you watched the entirety of Tidying Up and thought, Wait, I got the spark joy part, but how did she just fold that?
6. A "drain millipede" that'll dig up all the hair and gunk clogging your drains on the first go.
7. An indoor food compost bin you won't mind leaving out on the counter.
8. A temperature-controlled ceramic mug so you can have a leisurely drink of morning coffee instead of racing to finish it in a five-minute window.
9. A massage ball that'll help you destress after a long day, and also probably make a lot of friends.
10. A storage system for stacking your pans if you're tired of gettig wiped out by an avalanche every time you open up your cupboards.
11. A pack of god-sent tongue scrapers to remove plaque and bacteria buildup.
12. A sous-vide precision cooker so you can live in a world where perfectly cooked meats and veggies are possible with every at-home meal.
13. A set of loop hangers to organize your scarves, belts, ties, and even leggings.
14. An attachable "Tidy Cup" that'll catch droplets of detergent before your laundry excursion really goes south.
15. A luxurious foam spa pillow with seven suction cups that cling to your tub to give your shoulders and neck some much-needed orthopedic support when you're kicking back.
16. A three-piece set of quick-drying towels, because you know the horrors of a dank, mildewy space too well.
17. A grout pen for easily restoring your grout so your tile floor will look brand spankin' new in no time.
18. A miracle-working air purifier to alleviate your allergies and zap all the nasty odors lingering around your house that you've been trying to ignore for the last year.
19. A countertop garden and seed kit that'll get you excited about making a home-cooked meal when you get home from work.
20. A pair of noise-cancelling Anker headphones to tune out side-chatter and be a whole lot more productive in the office.
21. A sworn-by portable laptop desk, if your work station is your couch or bed (and why shouldn't it be? [ok, sure, there have been a few studies explaining why it shouldn't be]).
22. And a five-piece set of air containers that'll save you time rummaging through baggies to find your dry food.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.