We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
2. Cleaning tablets to pop into your travel mug while you're getting ready so it'll be squeaky clean by the time you need to head out the door. (Because you know the struggle of opening your bottle only to find you forgot to clean it out the last time all too well).
4. A microfiber dish-drying mat with a marble design you'll love with every micro-fiber of your being.
5. A rotary peeler with the choice of three different blade types, perfect for any fruit or vegetable.
6. A pack of dip clips — that's a tiny bowl for dip that clips onto your plate — so you always have some added flavor at the ready.
8. A no-mess garlic roller that peels multiple cloves at once without crushing them in the process so you can have terrible breath but feel on top of the world.
10. An attachable faucet caddy to say goodbye to the days of leaving your sponge and brush in the sink to accumulate gunk.
11. An avocado slicer that removes pits with one quick twist, so you don't have to worry about "avocado hand."
12. A terracotta bear that's just very happy (or is that fear on his face? — hard to read, tbh) to be tossed in your jar of brown sugar and keep it fresh for up to six months.
14. A cleanser polish that'll do a killer job removing rust and tarnish from all your stainless steel (also porcelain, ceramic, and copper alloy) belongings.
15. A meal planner, so you don't have to drain 50% of your energy on a Chopped-style scavenger hunt in your kitchen every time you get home from work.
16. A pair of multipurpose kitchen scissors with five different blades for all of your herb-chopping needs to be prepared for any meal prep that comes your way.
17. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
19. A set of classy stainless steel measuring cups so you don't have to play the guessing game again.
20. A pack of oven-rack shields for anyone who is constantly burning themselves on their rack, whether they're taking protective measures or not.
22. A pastry mould to make dumplings, pierogis, ravioli, pot stickers — the list goes on — with, truly, very little skill required.
23. A set of silicone straws (with a cleaning brush) that'll reduce your ecological footprint...stylishly.
24. A produce-saving container, if you know the struggle of consuming fruits before they mold over all too well — these things will end up paying for themselves with the quantity of food you preserve.
25. A pack of silicone sandwich bags to reduce your plastic usage and, potentially, turn you into a frequent work snacker.
26. And a condiment fork for slyly extracting a pickle from your jar when the midnight craving hits.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.