29 Things From Amazon To Splurge On When Your Next Paycheck Hits
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of aerating wineglasses that aren't just a gimmick — they'll actually give your cheap wine a big boost.
2. A LEGO building kit of the Guggenheim Museum, because this just seems like the Frank Lloyd Wright decision.
3. A white-noise sound machine with 20 settings to ensure you get a good night's sleep even when your upstairs neighbors decide to do some late-night furniture rearranging.
4. A genetic ancestry test kit for your pup, so you can finally identify the exact breed breakdown of the creature you're living with.
6. A plant — or plants, depending on your level of self-control — from Amazon's very underrated Costa Farms collection.
8. A DIY miniature kit if your takeaway from watching Hereditary was, "Toni Collette makes very good art and I want to be just like her."
9. A stainless-steel cold brew maker because — no matter what the haters may say — cold brew is a year-round beverage.
11. A dermo-approved sunscreen that's the holy grail for anyone with sensitive, acne-prone, or just all-around-impossible skin (yes, it might seem like a lot of money for a sunscreen but it's worth it).
14. A mini video projector if you have an empty wall in your home and a void in your soul that MoviePass once filled.
16. A pair of Anker Soundcore Spaces active noise cancelling headphones to block out the stresses of a subway commute or help you get in a zone during your morning gym visit.
17. A wake-up light that simulates a sunrise to help you wake up gradually and peacefully instead of in a jarring fashion.
19. A trusty smartphone printer that'll make you say, "Look at this photograph!" in your best Chad Kroeger voice.
20. A ceramic nonstick cookware set because, if nothing else, you could use a splash of color on your kitchen counter.
21. An Instant Pot that [shouts from nearest mountain top] has seven different uses to make your life so much easier.
23. A sworn-by airtight storage container set that doesn't need to be contained to just kitchen use.
24. A BuzzFeed Reviews–approved portable Bluetooth speaker to give you seamless home-assistant integration and the freedom to fully submerge it in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes if that is something you're into.
26. A weighted blanket – reviewers with stress and anxiety claim it has helped them to finally get a good night's rest.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.