We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of aerating wineglasses that aren't just a gimmick — they'll actually give your cheap wine a big boost.
2. A LEGO building kit of the Guggenheim Museum, because this just seems like the Frank Lloyd Wright decision.
3. A white-noise sound machine with 20 settings to ensure you get a good night's sleep even when your upstairs neighbors decide to do some late-night furniture rearranging.
4. A genetic ancestry test kit for your pup, so you can finally identify the exact breed breakdown of the creature you're living with.
5. A cloud-inspired stoneware vase to add some character to your countertop.
6. A plant — or plants, depending on your level of self-control — from Amazon's very underrated Costa Farms collection.
7. A Japanese gooseneck coffee kettle that'll perfect your pour-over.
8. A DIY miniature kit if your takeaway from watching Hereditary was, "Toni Collette makes very good art and I want to be just like her."
9. A stainless-steel cold brew maker because — no matter what the haters may say — cold brew is a year-round beverage.
10. An acrylic Squatty Potty to get your colon and artistic sensibility aligned.
11. A dermo-approved sunscreen that's the holy grail for anyone with sensitive, acne-prone, or just all-around-impossible skin (yes, it might seem like a lot of money for a sunscreen but it's worth it).
12. A globe light with a brass finish for some mood setting in your bedroom.
13. A stylish macrame hammock swing that'll be perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
14. A mini video projector if you have an empty wall in your home and a void in your soul that MoviePass once filled.
15. A faux-leather storage bench, so you don't have to make a decision between seating or storage.
16. A pair of Anker Soundcore Spaces active noise cancelling headphones to block out the stresses of a subway commute or help you get in a zone during your morning gym visit.
17. A wake-up light that simulates a sunrise to help you wake up gradually and peacefully instead of in a jarring fashion.
18. A compact air purifier to zap all the odors and allergens floating around your living space.
19. A trusty smartphone printer that'll make you say, "Look at this photograph!" in your best Chad Kroeger voice.
20. A ceramic nonstick cookware set because, if nothing else, you could use a splash of color on your kitchen counter.
21. An Instant Pot that [shouts from nearest mountain top] has seven different uses to make your life so much easier.
22. A countertop convection toaster oven for achieving that even, just-right browning every time.
23. A sworn-by airtight storage container set that doesn't need to be contained to just kitchen use.
24. A BuzzFeed Reviews–approved portable Bluetooth speaker to give you seamless home-assistant integration and the freedom to fully submerge it in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes if that is something you're into.
25. The sexiest garbage can that you ever did see.
26. A weighted blanket – reviewers with stress and anxiety claim it has helped them to finally get a good night's rest.
27. A sleek double-edged safety razor, so you can finally end your search for the perfect razor.
28. And a very unique "ziggy" swivel chair that'll cradle you with its comfy retro upholstery.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.