We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 literally goes ghost the minute you put it on — and that's why we love it. You'll be hard-pressed to find a scentless, invisible, weightless formula that blocks over 96% of harmful UV rays and blue light from your phone.
2. K18 Four-Minute Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask ventures past the hair cuticle and does what you think your conditioner or protein treatment are doing. Its signature peptides reconnect broken keratin chains by carrying amino acids back into the core of the hair.
3. Fresh Soy Makeup-Removing Face Wash rocks because it's the most effective, gentle cleanser I've ever used — and I have oily skin. This pH-balanced face wash gets the job done without all the agitation or dryness.
4. Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb has never done me dirty, and it won't fail you either. It's my favorite lightweight, water-gel day cream because it never leaves me too oily or dry.
5. The all-star Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment remains one of the most effective, gentle chemical exfoliants on the market. Although it can be used as a mask, just a pump of this is enough to improve your skin's texture by morning.
6. The ultra-moisturizing Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask showed me how soft my lips could be. At first, I was ashamed to spend almost $30 on a lip product — but this one is worth every cent.
7. Kate Somerville Recovery Cream comes to the rescue after you go overboard on the treatments or completely strip your skin of all that is good in this world. Peptides, ceramides, and ginger root are here to calm reddish skin.
8. Youth to the People Green Tea and Spinach Cleanser delivers cold-pressed antioxidants derived from kale, spinach, and green tea that easily remove makeup and dirt, and help rebalance skin's pH.
9. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment relies on lactic acid, fruit enzymes, and vitamin E to shimmy the dead cells and scarring off your skin. Start unclogging your pores with this treatment so that you don't break out.
10. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream is full of helpful proteins that improve skin tone and texture, and increase firmness. Your thirsty skin will love its peptides (hence, the name), pygmy waterlily stem cell extract, and other vegan ingredients that nourish and rehydrate skin.
11. The potent La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment to empty out your pores (yes, including whiteheads and blackheads) with quickness.
12. All-in-one Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment is pretty much everything you'll need to reduce redness, even skin tone, and ward off UV rays. The Centella Asiatica Complex protects from environmental stressors too!
13. Solution may be a really vague name for a chemical exfoliator, but don't let that deter you. It's got salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids that are great for erasing acne scars.
14. Rich, vegan First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is quite literally a lifesaver for your skin. Tell your flakes and dry patches, "BE GONE," with this oatmeal and shea butter–infused cream.
15. The leave-on Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask doesn't just protect your lips, it nourishes them. How? Vitamin C, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and a Berry Mix Complex.
16. Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer easily took my 4C hair from sopping wet to very straight in minutes. Its state-of-the-art heat sensor prevents it from causing catastrophic heat damage to your hair.
17. Erno Laszlo Firmarine Night Cream contains bio-actives, vitamins, and other great oils to nourish skin. I love this cream because it's not too oily, yet heavy enough for me to wake up with hydrated skin.
18. DreamGirls Signature Healthy Hair Care System just might change your life. The before and after pictures speak for themselves 😲.
19. Fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer, aka the perfect moisturizer — it's on the creamy side but not heavy; lightweight but thick enough to last all day. Plus the ingredients are high quality and paraben-free!
20. Hairbrella is lined with satin to protect your precious tresses from the elements. It's designed with moisture-wicking fabric, an adjustable band for voluminous hair, and a UV visor.
21. Olaplex No. 3 should be the first thing you reach for after you do something drastic to your hair. Why? Because it heals hair from within and refortifies the hair structure.
22. Equinox Professional Barber Hair Cutting Shears are ideal for those who know what they're doing with a head of hair. The blades are so precise that they'll be the last shears you ever have to buy.
23. You'll simply adore Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream. This will leave your hair buttery and soft to the touch. If things are getting a little dry, spritz some water to reactivate.
24. Ilia Limitless Lash Lengthening Mascara will stretch those lashes to the sky (almost, but you get the idea).
25. John Frieda's Hot Air Brush will fool people into thinking you just stepped out of the salon (and not your bathroom). This is great for creating beautiful waves while increasing the volume of your hair.
26. Heat Free Hair "For Kinks" Clip-Ins can be dyed or straightened to blend seamlessly with type-4 hair. And it doesn't have that weird residue or smell fresh out of the package.
27. Or Yummy Extensions Soft Kinks Clip-Ins will match slightly looser curls that have just a little more shine. Every set contains five clips and has cuticles that face the same direction to behave like your natural hair.
28. Ilia's Necessary Eyeshadow palette features six blush tones that'll look great on anyone and travels well. It also comes in a warm version that has two shimmer and four matte shades.
29. Simplehuman's Sensor Mirror lights up as soon as it "sees" you. It's worth the splurge because stepping into better lighting and then realizing your makeup sucks is demoralizing.
30. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer opens your pores to make serums, exfoliants, and extractions more effective. Doing weekly steams with this can help you save money on facials.
31. TonyMoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream hydrates all skin types. It's so, so lightweight and features more than 63% of green tea extract. This way you can retain moisture without getting too oily.
32. iS Clinical Active Serum deposits mushroom extract and sugarcane into your skin for increased cell turnover and less discoloration.
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.