17 Pairs Of Pants That Are Comfy Enough To Give Your Leggings A Run For Their Money
Move your leggings to the back of your closet because you may *never* wear them again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Stylish camo print joggers with a high waist that fits comfortably and never slips. Plus, it has four deep pockets which means that your leggings and purses might become a thing of the past.
2. High-waisted sateen pants to take relaxation to the next level. They're stretchy and flared on the bottom so each step will feel like walking on air.
3. Cropped paper bag waist pants that feel light and airy! The elastic waistband and stylish design are perfect for dinner dates but tbh, you're going to want to wear them 24/7.
4. A pair of ~butter jeggings~ to prove style and comfort are not mutually exclusive. The snug, stretchy fit and chic look make these a must-have item.
5. Floral print wide leg pants that combine all the benefits of a beautiful flowy skirt and your favorite pajama pants into one fabulous item.
7. Pleated biker pants so you can give off rocker chic vibes on the outside while feeling warm and cozy on the inside. The elastic waistband allows for a snug fit so it stays in place without feeling tight.
8. A heavenly pair of chino pants that is simultaneously snug and loose without being baggy. Truly the perfect everyday pants.
9. Flared jeans which are dying to make their Zoom dance party debut. Thanks to the high-rise and the stretchy denim, you'll be able to show off your TikTok moves with complete confidence knowing your legs won't feel restricted by rigid denim.
10. Terry soft joggers so plush you'll want to have them permanently attached to your legs. These babies are perfect for bed, lounging, and slipping on for frigid winter trips to the grocery store, but are still lightweight enough for summer months.
11. Floral palazzo pants that were made for lounging. The lightweight material feels cool to the touch so it will keep you cozy without making it feel like you're overheating.
12. Fleece sweatpants to become your winter uniform because they are basically a Snuggie for your legs. They can take you from the living room, to virtual meetings, then the grocery store. All you have to do is rinse, wash, repeat.
13. Sporty joggers for those who mostly prefer the leisure part of the athleisure fashion trend. They're fashionable enough to dress up, comfy enough to lounge in, and you can definitely strike a tree pose in them with ease.
14. Faux leather high-waisted wide-leg pants that look straight off the runway. The removable tie-belt allows you to customize the fit, and the flare bottom ensures you always feel light, airy, and comfortably chic.
15. Levi's mid-rise skinny jeans — I'm convinced these were the inspiration for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants because these fit absolutely everyone phenomenally! They magically conform to your shape and stretch to allow you to move comfortably.
16. Joggers with drawstring ties so you can customize the fit. They're also super stretchy and are as soft on the outside as they are on the inside. You'll have to fight off the nonstop urge to pet your pants because these feel ~ahmazing~.
17. Super soft jogger pants that combine the best parts of a warm winter jacket, fluffy towel, and plush comforter into one item. Basically you'll feel snug as a bug.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.