1. How to eat alone in a restaurant without feeling super awkward.
2. How to fire up a BBQ.
3. How you like your eggs cooked.
Being able to say "Oh, fried but not too runny" or "Poached, bitches!" just makes you feel decisive.
4. How to ask for a raise.
5. How to be assertive at work.
"I wasn't being a bitch, I was leaning in, OK?"
6. How important it is to get your bits checked on a regular basis.
7. What your actual bra size is.
8. When it's time to go to the damn doctor or dentist.
9. When to stop waiting for him to call you back.
10. Why it's so important to speak up if someone is harassing you (or someone else) in public.
Stand up for yourself and stand up for the vulnerable.
11. How to go outside into the actual, public world without makeup on.
12. How to buy tampons without buying 20 other nonessential items.
13. Same goes for condoms.
14. How to look the cashier in the eye when buying Imodium.
15. How to survive a horrendous breakup.
16. How to travel and go on holiday alone.
17. Stop hanging out with people you don't have fun with or feel uncomfortable around.
18. If you're unhappy with something, stop complaining and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
19. Learn how to accept that your metabolism has changed...
20. ... and take up some sort of physical activity!
21. Have a tool kit.
22. ...And use it to build your own furniture.
23. ...Or change a flat tyre.
24. That having even just one close friend is better than having 10 who don't really "get" you.
25. How to say no more often.
26. Even if you don't know how to cook, know how to make at least three things.
These are you emergency meals for when your partner's parents suddenly drop in for dinner. "Hello! Hope you like cheese!"
27. Also know how to make a proper cup/pot/French press of coffee.
28. How to tell a hairdresser the way to cut and style your hair.
29. (And don't do this when drunk/angry.)
30. How to ask boys (and/or girls) out on dates.
31. How to do things that scare you without completely freaking out.
32. The importance of getting yourself a nice coat!
33. That spending a bit more money on T-shirts and cardigans means that they'll last longer.