1. How to eat alone in a restaurant without feeling super awkward.
Check your phone, read a book if you need to, but eating alone really isn’t that bad.
6. How important it is to get your bits checked on a regular basis.
“It’s scary!” “It’s uncomfortable!” “I don’t want to!”
GROW UP AND JUST DO IT.
7. What your actual bra size is.
Go to your local department store, see one of the nice ladies in the lingerie section, and GET FITTED. Bearing the wrong bra size is not only uncomfortable, but it can actually damage breast tissue. Precious, precious breast tissue.
10. Why it’s so important to speak up if someone is harassing you (or someone else) in public.
Stand up for yourself and stand up for the vulnerable.
17. Stop hanging out with people you don’t have fun with or feel uncomfortable around.
If you feel judged or like there just something isn’t right about your friendship with someone, what’s the point in stressing yourself out over it? Break up with them — both online and IRL.
20. … and take up some sort of physical activity!
Whether it’s Bikram yoga or cycling or hiking or maybe even some ridiculous dance class, work out your body. As Caitlin Moran put it, exercise your body like it’s a dog. You make sure your pet has enough exercise, why aren’t you doing the same for yourself?
36. Know your own mental health.
Learn how to respect your own, highly unique mental health. Everyone deals with things differently, so be kind to your mind. If you’re struggling to deal with stuff, there is absolutely nothing wrong with admitting it or getting help from your GP or a therapist to help you cope. Your mind is a beautiful thing, nurture it.