Ah, the '90s, when being a kid meant:
1. Wanting to have everything in Arnold's room.
2. The emotional blow that was this scene.
3. The wise wise man that was Mr. Feeny.
Is there even anyone else on his level?
4. Being impressed by TOTALLY colorful neon graphics!
5. The wonderful feeling of renting a new game or movie at Blockbuster.
6. Getting the one Rugrats watch you wanted in your Burger King kid's meal.
7. Being reenergized after the opening titles of Kablam!
8. Drinking the delicious leftover cookie milk after Oreo O's.
9. Aspiring to be as cool as Daria.
10. Trying not to get hit in the face while playing with a Sky Dancer.
11. Reliving the story of Aladdin in video game form.
12. Getting home from school and checking out your favorite artists on TRL.
13. The joy you got from making Push Pop fingers.
14. Dreaming about the day you could be a contestant on Legends of the Hidden Temple.
15. Being totally creeped out by Lickitung's tongue after school.
16. Memorizing every dance move from the "Say You'll Be There" video.
17. Knowing Stick Stickly was the greatest afternoon host of all time.
18. Dancing along with the WB frog.
19. Trying your best to recreate the Leaning Tower of Cheese-a with Cheez Whiz.
20. Being completely freaked out by Gushers commercials.
21. Learning the greatest dance ever.
"Jump on it!"