1. A dry shampoo powder made with natural ingredients that can help you refresh your hair on rushed mornings when there's just no time to wash, rinse, and repeat.
2. A multi-tasking face oil infused with essential oils to stop your face from freaking out, giving you inflammation and redness. This serum, formulated with a light consistency, can hydrate and refresh your skin without clogging your pores.
3. A cast-iron scrubber because caring for a cast-iron skillet can be a little intimidating. This scrubber gets out the grime without ruining your skillet or ridding it of the flavor it accrues over time.
4. An ink remover so you can erase those Crayola masterpieces your toddler left on your dining room chair in time for family dinner.
5. A special pill-removing, pumice-esque stone that'll make your 10-year-old college sweatshirt look just like it did when you bought it during freshman year. *cue the nostalgia*
6. A cruelty-free and plant-based vitamin C serum reviewers say has tremendously reduced the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and improved overall skin appearance.
7. A bottle Glossier Solution for a vegan, cruelty-free secret weapon that'll “unglue” dead skin, give your complexion a smoother, softer look, and enhance your natural glow.
8. A set of clear plastic bins to customize your drawer with the exact bins you need. And, you'll be able to ~clearly~ see what is in the drawer instead of turning your hand into a claw machine hoping you've grabbed the right item.
9. A pack of toilet bombs that are both a disinfectant and a toilet freshener. Instead of using heavy chemicals, you can opt to use this natural cleaner. Toss it in the toilet, let it dissolve, give your toilet a scrub then flush.
10. An Aztec Secret face mask reviewers say has been a lifesaver for breakout-prone skin. That mask acts as a vacuum for your pores by drawing out the impurities that have set up residence in your skin.
11. A tube of Lanolips 101 Ointment Superbalm you can use to not only restore brutally chapped lips but also to moisturize your nipples, cuticles, and other areas of the body where you experience dry or cracked skin.
12. A pack of chipboard ribbon spools for crafters looking to streamline their crafting space. This will totally change the game when it's time to create all of those one-of-a-kind gifts your friends and family love so much.
13. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend cleaning solution if you thought you'd have to endure those stains in the bottom of your rental shower forever.
14. A electric fabric defuzzer to shave those annoying balls off of your favorite gloves to get them ready for ice skating in the winter months.
15. A bottle of Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle in case you've completely forgotten what the original color of your carpet was. It's easy to feel like the carpet is so destroyed it'll never look clean again, but this carpet miracle is just that, and will have your carpet restored in even the most high traffic areas of your home.
It's from a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: "Worth every penny. I’ve bought this product so many times now I have it on auto ship! Saw the reviews and figured I’d give it a try. My cat likes to pee over the litter box and stained the brand new carpet. I used this in my Bissell and it took all the stain and smell out!!! I’ll never use another cleaner." —Wendy
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
17. A foot file that'll remove the hard callused surface skin on your feet to revive your twinkle toes for sandal weather. 🏖️
18. A wheel cleaner because low effort cleaning is your goal in life. This cleaner gives you the ability to clean your wheels without the scrubbing so you can keep your car in ~like new~ condition as long as possible.
20. A bottle of dandruff shampoo in case you're struggling to find a shampoo that can wipe out your dandruff. This shampoo is specially formulated to kill scalp fungus, the main cause of dandruff.
21. A makeup brush shampoo perfect for cleaning your makeup brushes and sponges without leaving behind residue. It's also cruelty-free and vegan.
22. A wood polish and conditioner that'll breathe new life into your furniture. Now, when people ask if you got new furniture, you can respond with, "You mean this old thing?" And, actually mean it!
23. Fanola purple shampoo ideal for gray, lightened or colored hair because it tones down unwanted yellow hues on grey, light blonde, or streaked hair.
24. A powerful stain remover so you don't have to exchange an awkward look of embarrassment when your friend hops in the front seat for a ride.
25. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets made from biodegradable, chlorine-free, and environmentally safe ingredients that'll finally rid your fave bottle of that mysterious stain on the bottom.
26. A tea tree oil spot treatment with a variety of uses including help treating acne, as a massage oil, and for a variety of other self-care activities.
27. A hand cream perfect for construction workers, musicians, and other people who work with their hands. The formula is specifically designed to tackle extreme dry and cracked hands.
28. A bottle of Tend Skin Care Solution so you can heal your skin and feel confident to wear your favorite tanks and crop tops again because razor burn under the arms is no fun.
29. A bottle of pet earwax cleaner made with aloe and eucalyptus that have more than 19,000 ~5-star reviews~ from dog lovers who swear that it has upped their pup's weekly maintenance routine.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.