Recently, we asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us some of their unpopular movie opinions that they strongly believe. And they responded with some opinions. Below are some of their answers — which might just make your blood boil:
1. "I’ll get loads of hate for this, but Mean Girls isn’t that funny. It’s an okay movie, but that’s it. I see so many memes and iconic quotes and I just don’t get why people think it’s all that...it’s predictable and the main character is kind of a bitch."
2. "Jurassic Park was actually a terrible film, but because it had cool dinosaurs, it made way more money than it merited. It also definitely needed a sequel."
3. "Mamma Mia!...actually, both films were absolute trash and completely tainted the music of ABBA, I can't watch them🤣🤣."
4. "I'm pretty sure this is an unpopular opinion, but I loved the 2019 remake of Aladdin."
5. "I've never understood the hype around 10 Things I Hate About You. It was actually kinda boring and cringey, IMO."
6. "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse was the worst of the Spider-Man films and I couldn't wait for it to be over."
7. "Cinderella III: A Twist in Time is one of the best Disney Princess movies of all time."
8. "This is a very VERY unpopular opinion, but I just don't see why Up is so loved. I find it boring, and I didn't cry when I watched it. This is my opinion though, so please don't hate me for it!"
9. "Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy was bloody awful and Christian Bale was a crap Batman. If it weren't for Heath Ledger's Joker, they'd be truly woeful."
10. "Ben Affleck is as good a Batman as Christian Bale was. No disrespect to Bale, but Affleck is working with less content, a poorer script/nonsensical dialogue, worse villains, etc., but he does a lot with the little he's given."
11. "Shark Tale was a much better film than Finding Nemo and deserved its own spinoff film."
12. "Julianne Moore’s Clarice Starling in Hannibal is better than Jodie Foster’s in The Silence of the Lambs."
13. "I think Cars 2 is a great movie and the best Cars movie by a long shot."
14. "The Breakfast Club sucks. The plot is nonexistent and the movie rambles on about different stereotypes."
15. "The Star Wars prequel hate is underserved. Revenge of the Sith still remains one of my favorite movies."
16. "The ending of Avengers: Endgame was awful. The writers completely ruined Steve's character arc."
17. "I really dislike How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Other Christmas films are amazing, but there’s something about the Grinch that really annoys me — idk why."
18. "The ending of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is stupid. Not the emotional farewell, but the scene where Frodo has to take Sam’s hand in order for the ring to be destroyed."
19. "Toy Story 4 was a terrible movie. It was unfunny and boring."
20. "In the Harry Potter movies, Harry Potter is the worst character."
21. "I know I'll get a lot of hate for this, but I think Shrek is a very bad movie and has a lot of inappropriate hints that are not for kids. Please don't come at me! Its just my opinion."
22. "The Lion King sucks! Just a bunch of angry lions fighting over the crown. I do admit some of the songs are good, but Simba is insufferable and so are his sidekicks. The plot is awful and so are the characters."
23. "Titanic is nearly unwatchable, and in no way deserving of most of the Oscars it won. The dialogue is awkward, often corny, and embarrassingly sappy. It’s hot garbage."
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.