28 Things That Will Make You Feel Old AF
This all literally just seems like yesterday.
1. First off, 1965 – 1990 is equal to 1990 – 2015. Think about it.
2. This is probably how you remember Zac Hanson, as an eternal 11-year-old...
...and this week, he turned 30.
3. Green Day is now considered "classic rock."
4. Freddie Prinze Jr. has gray hair.
5. Your beloved Nickelodeon Studios is now a GD office building. The slime has long since dried.
6. Now That's What I Call Music Vol. 1 was released 17 years ago. Now That's What I Call Music Vol. 55 came out this year.
7. It's been 16 years since your favorite TV couple, Cory and Topanga, gave you relationship goals by getting married...
8. ...while it's been 25 years since Jessie Spano had her caffeine freakout on Saved by the Bell...
9. ...which is also the same amount time since Home Alone first hit theaters.
10. If Bart Simpson aged like a real person, he'd be 36 years old today...
11. ...and Tommy Pickles would be 25.
12. It's been almost a decade since Disney last made one of these classic VHS tapes (RIP childhood).
13. LOOK HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE THESE SHOWS FIRST AIRED:
14. Britney Spears has been a mom for 10 years.
15. It's been almost 15 years since you let Eve and Gwen blow ya mind.
16. You haven't been able to buy a Squeezit for over 14 years.
17. You haven't been able to buy a bottle of Fruitopia in 12 years.
18. You haven't gone to a birthday party at Discovery Zone in 16 years. That's because all of them closed in 1999.
19. You've been singing along to "Wonderwall" for 20 years...
20. ...which is also how long it's been since Jagged Little Pill was released.
Forever burning an image of Uncle Joey from Full House getting a BJ in a theater into our heads. CUT. IT. OUT.