1. The best angle to get a good photo of both the Main Street Train Station and the Floral Mickey is by shooting the photo from the left.
2. Try the left-side lines, most people are right-handed and veer toward the right-side lines.
3. The best place to take a photo of Sleeping Beauty's Castle is on the right-hand side (not the front). You not only get a better force perspective, but also the water.
4. Want to get awesome iconic shot? At the exit of the Monorail, you can get a great shot of the Matterhorn, Finding Nemo Submarines, and the Monorail.
5. If you want to go on Peter Pan’s Flight, do it first thing in the morning, it's when the line is the shortest.
6. Download the Disneyland app. Not only will you get wait times for all the rides, but also a map -- that will help you locate the all important bathrooms.
7. To maximize the battery life of your phone, put it on Airplane Mode when going on rides like Indiana Jones Adventure, the Haunted Mansion, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
8. Disneyland has no place to charge your phone, so bring a backup charger — you will likely need it.
This is a great option.