10. Also along Route 66: The Catoosa Blue Whale waterslide!
22. Brad Pitt is from Shawnee, Oklahoma.
23. And Garth Brooks is from Yukon.
24. Olivia Munn is from Oklahoma City.
25. And the Flaming Lips are too.
26. Chuck Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma.
Big sky prairies.
32. Oh, and this one.
33. It took the Oklahoma City Thunder club only three years to make it to the NBA Championships after relocating from Seattle to Oklahoma.
They were the second youngest NBA Finals team in NBA history.
38. The Oklahoma State Cowboys have made bowl games in five of the last six years and ended the season No. 1 in the nation in 2011.
They also hold nine conference championships, one Heisman Trophy winner, two NFL Hall of Fame members, and 32 All-Americans to the Cowboys’ name.
43. And was your state the inspiration for one of the greatest musicals of all time?
And Hugh Jackman says, “OOOOOOOKLAHOMA!”
44. But most importantly, no matter what happens…
Even the little guys.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.