10. Also along Route 66: The Catoosa Blue Whale waterslide!
22. Brad Pitt is from Shawnee, Oklahoma.
23. And Garth Brooks is from Yukon.
24. Olivia Munn is from Oklahoma City.
25. And the Flaming Lips are too.
26. Chuck Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma.
Big sky prairies.
32. Oh, and this one.
33. It took the Oklahoma City Thunder club only three years to make it to the NBA Championships after relocating from Seattle to Oklahoma.
They were the second youngest NBA Finals team in NBA history.
38. The Oklahoma State Cowboys have made bowl games in five of the last six years and ended the season No. 1 in the nation in 2011.
They also hold nine conference championships, one Heisman Trophy winner, two NFL Hall of Fame members, and 32 All-Americans to the Cowboys’ name.
43. And was your state the inspiration for one of the greatest musicals of all time?
And Hugh Jackman says, “OOOOOOOKLAHOMA!”
44. But most importantly, no matter what happens…
Even the little guys.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭