10. Also along Route 66: The Catoosa Blue Whale waterslide!
22. Brad Pitt is from Shawnee, Oklahoma.
23. And Garth Brooks is from Yukon.
24. Olivia Munn is from Oklahoma City.
25. And the Flaming Lips are too.
26. Chuck Norris was born in Ryan, Oklahoma.
Big sky prairies.
32. Oh, and this one.
33. It took the Oklahoma City Thunder club only three years to make it to the NBA Championships after relocating from Seattle to Oklahoma.
They were the second youngest NBA Finals team in NBA history.
38. The Oklahoma State Cowboys have made bowl games in five of the last six years and ended the season No. 1 in the nation in 2011.
They also hold nine conference championships, one Heisman Trophy winner, two NFL Hall of Fame members, and 32 All-Americans to the Cowboys’ name.
43. And was your state the inspiration for one of the greatest musicals of all time?
And Hugh Jackman says, “OOOOOOOKLAHOMA!”
44. But most importantly, no matter what happens…
Even the little guys.
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- SpaceX has launched and landed a recycled rocket for the first time. It's a big step towards making space flight cheaper ♻️🚀