We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Still shopping for Christmas? Heads up that most of the items in this post won't arrive in time for Dec. 25, but check out our last-minute version of this gift guide with more ideas that are more likely to arrive in time!"
1. Mystic Maze — a 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that reveals a secret "magic trick" when they complete it. There are also 50 Easter eggs hidden in the complicated design so they're sure to be throughly entertained from start to finish.
3. A personalized cookbook for your own personal Chrissy Teigen so they can keep track of all their favorite recipes.
6. Smartass & Sass, a subscription box complete with up to nine hand-curated items perfect for the smart aleck in your life who enjoys cheeky merch.
10. A mini claw machine for the person who is constantly losing all their spare change to The Claw. Now they can hone their skills at home and get some candy (or small toys) for their efforts.
15. A trendy paperclip bracelet made even cooler with an oversized pop tab charm. Anyone else used to wear pop tabs on chains as a kid? This is the adult version!
16. A 2022 Jeopardy! calendar with a different question and wager amount each day, so you can keep track of your hypothetical score throughout the year.
19. A fun and beautiful board game where the point of the game is basically to become a thriving forest. *wistfully stares out of the window*
20. A custom reel viewer that doubles down on nostalgia by letting them view their old photos in the coolest way possible.
21. A Walk in the Wood: Meditations on Mindfulness with a Bear Named Pooh — a book of simple stories to encourage your recipient to be more like Pooh: present and kind. If this charming book doesn't bring the waterworks, idk what will!
24. A city map rocks glass to give to the person who just moved to a new city or is just really into the one they're living in now.
25. An absolutely gorgeous pack of candles from Otherland in lots of velvety winter smells everyone will enjoy.
26. A challenging, circular puzzle you should only gift to people who are truly great-ient at jigsaw puzzles.
29. A pack of old-school NES cartridge coasters to encourage them to actually use a coaster, dangit!
30. A Marshall portable Bluetooth speaker so they can feel like they're jamming out with a tiny, baby amp.
31. A box filled with Japanese snacks to please the person who has been really itching for new treats to try.
32. A dishwasher-safe airtight cold-brew maker that'll allow them to keep a caché for morning juice ready to go in the fridge.
33. An unofficial cat-themed Monopoly game to play when you two want to learn about cat breeds while buying up real estate.
35. A bag of Dale Gribble's pocket sand to ensure your fellow King of the Hill binge-watcher always has an escape plan. Sh-sh-SHA!
36. A miniature book charm featuring an iconic quote from the story. Your favorite bookworm can wear the pendant on a necklace, charm, or favorite bookmark.
37. A set of Himalayan salt glasses to make tequila and mezcal shots go down smooth thanks to the salt-infused finish. Licking salt off their hand is a thing of the past, thank goodness.
38. A cool kit that lets them make slime they can legit draw on with chalk art markers. How cool is that???
39. One Gotta Go — a simple and fun card game that pushes players to say buh-bye to one item out of four. Having to choose between gingerbread or sugar cookies? Tough call.
40. Wine decanters that aerate as you pour, so your recipient can turn even the cheapest of wines into something extra drinkable.
41. An adorable set of Tea Drops — loose leaf tea that's been pressed with raw sugar, and aromatic spices — for a cute and easy tea session.
42. A Pokémon card with their actual pet on it! They even get their own moves like Ankle Bite or Supersonic Bark. This is a gift they will never trade (not even for a first edition Charizard).
43. A Digimon X virtual pet monster that will let them raise and train their own digital monster and battle it against friends. It's a fun, slightly violent spin on the traditional Tamagotchi.
44. Book of the Month, an ultra-beloved service that mails a hardcover book right to their door each month. They get to pick one of the five featured books or skip until next month if they have enough reading material.
46. A trio of colorful hot sauces in deliciously unique flavors like garlic peperoncini, beet and fresno, and sweet potato and habanero. They'll wonder how you ever survived a meal without a dash of sweet potato hot sauce.
47. A sampling of tasty apéritif cocktails so they can try them all and pick a favorite.
With flavors like lemon lavender and grapefruit jalapeño I truly don't know how you'd only be able to choose just one. This set includes four 200mL bottles that make about two to three drinks each.
Get it from Haus for $50 (available with seven flavors to choose from).
Overnight and expedited 2-day shipping available for an additional cost.