40 Products That'll Make You Realize Life Could've Been A Little Easier This Whole Time
Live smarter, not harder.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A no-rinse soap that removes an entire step from hand-washing your clothes, making the whole process easier and faster.
2. Mask brackets with the framework to keep your cloth mask away from your lips. Hello, un-smudged lipstick! I missed you.
3. A pair of waterproof shoe covers to keep on hand in case of unexpected rain. We all know that umbrella is not going to protect your new suede heels from a torrential downpour.
4. A journal happy to store all your increasingly complicated passwords. At least 12 characters, including a symbol, number, capital letter, ancient rune, and the fleeting details of a half-remembered dream? COME ON!
5. A breakfast sandwich maker that cooks every part of the sandwich at once and then neatly stacks them together so you can skip the line at your local deli.
6. A peel-off cuticle guard so you can get fancy with your sponge manicure — or more likely, so you can get a half-decent manicure that's not mostly on your fingers.
8. A pack of toaster bags so you can get your grilled cheese fix without waiting around to flip your sandwich in a pan.
10. A silicone freezing tray that lets you section your leftover food into perfect frozen portions so you don't have to unfrost your entire vat of black beans every time you want a single serving.
11. Detangling brushes to make quick work out of even the knottiest hair. Brushing your or your kid's hair no longer has to end in tears.
12. A folding board that lets you harness the tools of the retail professionals and get perfect folds every time.
13. ~Handy~ nail clippers sporting a rotating swivel head and an extra-long handle, giving you easier access to hard-to-reach nails.
14. An under-counter jar opener so you can open stubborn containers with just one hand (the other hand is free to text friends about all the pickles you're about to eat).
17. A handy device that keeps track of whether or not the dog has been fed. Those hungry puppy dog eyes aren't fooling anyone now, Fido!
19. A grippy silicone strip to apply to your bags to keep them from falling off your shoulders all the dang time. It's the only thing more effective than wearing an '80s blazer with big shoulder pads.
23. A microwave popcorn maker so you can avoid the bagged kind but still do the least amount of work possible.
24. An ice tray with a lid so you can walk at a normal pace from the sink to the freezer and just throw that thing in there, no risk of spills.
25. A pet hair remover that'll pull all the fur off your belongings. It turns out that white fur coat you own is actually a black denim jacket???
26. A magnetic meal planning pad with a detachable shopping list for when you want to really commit to cooking at home.
27. A ball of slime putty that's really fun to play with — but don't forget to use it to clean up anything with lots of nooks and crannies.
28. A jewelry cleaning pen you can count on to add new shine to your gems, no costly trip to the jeweler needed.
29. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets possibly made out of fairy dust, because they'll totally wipe away years of grime in mere minutes.
30. A doggy foot cleaner to quickly get your pup's paws squeaky clean so they can get back to lounging on your furniture instead of the expensive pet bed you got them.
31. A John Frieda hot hair brush for when you wanna look like you have an in-home stylist at your beck and call.
32. A rotating makeup organizer with room for (almost) all of your beauty items. You'll never have to dump out a makeup bag on your bed in search of a specific eyeliner ever again!
33. A Tile Mate you can keep track of on your phone. Clip it on to your keys, bag, dog, or whatever you're constantly misplacing.
34. A wall suction that you can fill with peanut butter so your dog will have something to distract themselves with from the unimaginable horror of bath time.
35. A liquid eyeliner with a stamp on the other end so you can just ~wing~ it when you want dramatic cat eyes without the drama of trying to draw them on yourself.
36. An Aerogarden countertop garden for a foolproof way to grow fresh herbs at home. Pizza night is gonna be sooo much better with basil you grew all by yourself.
37. A subscription to Home Chef — a meal kit service that helps you create tasty meals at home that fit into your expected diet, whether that's vegetarian, adventurous, or quick and simple.
38. A trio of Scotch-Brite stainless steel scrubbers for your more intense cleaning needs. Use 'em on uncoated cookware, broilers, and more.
40. A Canva subscription that offers beautiful templates perfect for anyone with a business looking to make their social media presence really shine.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.