29 Effective Problem-Solving Products With Gasp-Worthy Review Photos
Got a problem? Solve it with shocking efficiency.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shoe-shining kit to make your boots sparkle as bright as the day they caught your eye in the store.
2. A pet brush with thin, long teeth capable of getting to the undercoat. A good brushing means a silkier coat — and best of all, less shedding.
3. Liquid plant food that's pretty much a multi-vitamin for your houseplant. If your green little buddy isn't growing as much as you'd like, consider a couple of drops of this elixir!
4. A Jacuzzi jet cleaner to help deal with all the grime you can't even see hiding inside the pipes.
5. A giant leaf bag designed to hook onto a tractor or ride-own lawnmower so you can easily remove leaves without just blowing them on your neighbor's lawn.
6. A rust-removing gel spray – you may be tempted to say "abracadabra" as you use it. It's that magical!
8. Bar Keepers Friend's all-purpose cleaner and polish to zap away every speck of rust, grime, and general grossness.
9. A privacy window film that's easy to install and fills your home with lots of rainbows when the sun hits it just right. Now you can sing "somewheeeere over the rainbow" as you step over your dog.
10. A nontoxic disposable hanging fly trap you can hang anywhere in your garden that is plagued by buzzing pests. Simply throw away when full!
11. Two pairs of baby feet masks for getting the peeling snake feet of your dreams. JK! After the peeling stops, you get nice, soft tootsies.
13. A jar of O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream to give you the baby soft hands you haven't seen since you were, well, a baby.
14. A toilet scrubbing wand (the magic kind, maybe?) that'll turn your yuckiest toilet into something usable again.
16. A collagen coating hair protein treatment that takes your dry, tired hair and turns it into the silky soft locks you've always wanted.
17. A hanger organizer to solve your horrible hanger-nest problem you've been suffering through in silence all these years.
18. An ink and stain remover ready to pick a fight with even the toughest of marks. Permanent marker? We'll see about that.
19. A wood polish that can miraculously erase water stains and scratches. Everyone will be asking where you got your brand-new coffee table.
20. A suction tool to help relieve the itchy agony of bug bites by sucking out insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin. Finally, you can go outside after dark again!
21. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that'll do all the hard work cleaning your gross bottles. No scrubbing needed!
22. Medicated, waterproof bandages that will make your wart erupt from the depths of your skin like a gross butterfly.
23. A wildly popular hair serum packed with vitamin E, aloe vera, and argan oil to ensure your mane stays silky soft and frizz-free, no matter how humid it gets (Florida bbs, this one is for you).
24. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner capable of turning your brown carpet into whatever color it was when you bought it.
26. A hair finishing stick that works like a plant oil-covered mascara wand to flatten those annoying flyaway hairs on the back of your neck or around your hairline.
27. A set of OXO's amazing pop containers so you can keep your dry food and ingredients fresh and pest-free longer.
28. A leather cleaner to bring your furniture, car seats, bags, shoes, and more back to useable condition.
29. A tote organizer that has two vital functions: 1. brings order to your chaotic bag that weirdly has no pockets and 2. lets you transport all your stuff with one fluid motion.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.