We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Hero Cosmetics Rescue Balm is meant to be used post-pimple. It melts into skin and helps reduce the appearance of blemishes with the help of antioxidants and peptides.
2. Cruelty-free lengthening mascara that's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day — oh and makes your eyelashes look like tall, beautiful skyscrapers.
3. First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream provides instant (and long-lasting) hydration that your dry skin sorely needs.
4. Bread Beauty's hair mask is ideal for anyone with 3a–4c hair. Thanks to its super-fruit oil formula, it provides a lightweight hold that leaves curls and coils feeling soft and moisturized.
6. Budget-friendly waterproof eyebrow wax gives your brows a little love. Just swipe on the clear, organic formula to shape, then add your favorite eyebrow gel or pencil on top for color if needed.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this and am amazed at how fuller my brows look! Application is also super easy and quick! I took three pictures. Top picture is before I applied it. Middle picture is after application. Third picture is after I've drawn a line under my brow to clean up the look and filled in some sparse areas." —P.A.
Get two from Amazon for $9.89.
9. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask soothes and hydrates your lips with its antioxidant and vitamin C formula, all while you're asleep.
10. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm melts away makeup and impurities while also hydrating your skin. What a champ!
11. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil harnesses the power of marula seed oil to moisturize and repair dry skin.
12. Versed's overnight facial peel to help you wake up with refreshed, glowing skin. Its pH-balanced, nondrying formula has a blend of lactic and glycolic acid to help wake up dull-looking skin.
13. Living Proof's 5-in-1 Styling Treatment delivers conditioning, strength, volume, and shine to your hair as soon as you apply it. It does the work of five products, so you can cut down on the amount of stuff you're adding to your mane. Simply apply on damp hair, style, and admire your 'do!
14. The Ordinary's Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% helps brighten your complexion with azelaic acid, a star ingredient that'll work to improve skin texture and minimize the appearance of redness and blemishes.
15. Peace Out Pores offers strips that fight excess oil and blackheads. Just put them on at night and wake up to admire the results.
17. Hairstory's New Wash is a wonderful elixir that's a godsend for people with fine hair. If you like your hair a lot more when it's been a few days since you washed it, this cleanser could be the key to glossy, soft hair every day.
18. Knours Double Duty Mist is two sprays in one — the bottom layer clarifies and soothes, but if you want something hydrating, shake it up to mix in the yellow top layer.
19. Touch Radiance mango body butter keeps your skin feeling silky smooth, minus the dreaded greasiness. Bonus: Pop this delectable-smelling moisturizer in the fridge for a cooling effect.
20. NatureLab Perfect Leave-In Hair Repair Treatment comes in a cool beaker shape that's easier to distribute evenly, ensuring that every strand gets some love.
21. Foreo UFO 2 just arrived from space and is saying "take us to your leader." I assume that would be your face in this scenario? Anyway, this advanced device administers masks right onto your face and uses T-Sonic pulsations to boost absorption. In other words? A little robot facialist that fits in the palm of your hand.
22. Hero Cosmetics pimple patches can suck out all the gross gunk in your face overnight. Pimples are not a thing in the future.
23. Elizavecca Milky Piggy carbonated bubble clay mask helps refresh your face and put on a good show while it does it.
24. Skin1004 Zombie Pack brings your skin back to life in a way that leans more sci-fi than horror movie.
25. Aztec Secret Healing Clay Mask vacuums out pores and even tackles cystic acne. The ultra-popular mask is the key to soothing breakouts and acne-prone skin.
26. Bomba Curls Forbidden Oil uses pure coffee seed and castor oil to create a lightweight leave-in product that moisturizes the scalp and promotes hair growth.
27. Schick's dermaplaning tool helps shape your eyebrows, remove fine hairs, and smooth your skin. All that for under $5? What a steal!
28. Biossance's vegan squalane oil hydrates your skin so effectively, you'll wonder how you ever survived without it.
29. Tweezer Guru has teeny-tiny tips for the extreme precision you need for dealing with all of life's super small problems. Blackheads, ingrown hairs, splinters, and ticks have met their match.
30. Tifara Beauty's bendy foam curling rods offer a traditional way to get awesome curls without the pain of hard plastic rollers.
31. Tarte Shape Tape's concealer bids adieu to any unwanted pimples, under-eye bags, scars, or blemishes in mere moments. If only getting rid of other annoying problems could be so easy (*eyes overflowing laundry bin*).
32. Ren Skincare Evercalm soothes your complexion while you sleep. It harnesses the power of lipids from almond borage, linseed, and olive oil, so your thirsty skin will get the moisture it needs. You can wake up without irritation or redness!
33. Clarins Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer so soft, it'll feel like you're using a cream infused with actual clouds.
I'm madly in love with this moisturizer. It's thick, but absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue. It feels similar to some fancier creams I've used in the past, but for half the price. I love that a little goes a long way, so one jar lasts for months (I only use it at night). Highly recommend if you want dewy, hydrated skin.
Get it from Clarins for $49.