Recently, we had members of the BuzzFeed Community tell us the ways they made their weddings their own, and they definitely delivered:
Well, here are 21 more of the coolest, most unique ways couples totally broke tradition on their special day:
1. "I chose to have my mom walk me down the aisle instead of my dad."
2. "Our wedding cake was three different ice cream cakes from Cold Stone Creamery."
3. "Instead of having bridesmaids on one side and groomsmen on the other, they were intermixed on both sides to show our friends and family standing up for both of us."
4. "My husband and I both wore jeans. It really threw our families for a loop."
5. "Our wedding is the Saturday before Halloween, so I'm getting married at a cemetery, in a black dress."
"I also asked that all children attending wear Halloween costumes."