1. Aladdin, Aladdin
You like the types of guys who were never super popular or A-students in high school but BOY could they make you laugh and show you a good time. Ride that magic carpet all day long.
2. Eugene Fitzherbert, Tangled
You like the bad boys who are secret dorks on the inside. Too bad they don’t exist!
3. Prince Eric, The Little Mermaid
You’re into the most basic beautiful men with light eyes and dark hair and you think conversations are overrated. Just look at that smile and SWOON.
4. Prince Naveen, Princess and the Frog
Ugh, good taste. You like the guys who are flawlessly gorgeous and whose personalities only need a little bit of work.
5. Beast / Prince Adam, Beauty and the Beast
You like moody, well-read individuals and always want to “help” them tame their inner beast, in which case, GOOD LUCK.
6. Prince Phillip, Sleeping Beauty
You like dudes that randomly chat you up when you’re doing your own thing, apparently.
7. NO NAME*, Snow White
You just want a boyfriend. It doesn’t matter who. Like, who even is this guy? Why is he kissing unconscious girls? What’s his backstory? Does anyone care?
*His name is Prince Ferdinand but, like, who even knew that without googling it?
8. Hans, Frozen
You’re into “nice guys” with neckbeards and sideburns. May God help you in these trying times.
9. Prince Charming, Cinderella
SO basic. He doesn’t even have a real name! And he can’t recognize Cinderella without the shoe, so he was probably drunk when he met her. You love total frat bros.
10. Tarzan, Tarzan
You like untamed skater boys, DON’T LIE.
11. Captain Phoebus, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
You like that scruff <3. And also hardworking dudes who do their job right.
12. Kuzco, The Emperor’s New Groove
You’re OK with drama queens as long as they’re well dressed.
13. Peter Pan, Peter Pan
You like boys, not men, and we are therefore worried for your well-being.
14. Kristoff, Frozen
You’re into introverted nerds with a soft side for animals. Not bad.
15. Li Shang, Mulan
You the love the definition of tall, dark, and handsome and you generally go for the strong, silent type.
16. John Smith, Pocahontas
Pro: You’re into hot foreigners with a sense of morality.
Con: You’re secretly attracted to Mel Gibson.
17. Gaston, Beauty and the Beast
You like total dickheads, but you own it. Hey, as long as they’re hot, right?
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯