27 Beauty Products That'll Save You From Looking *Exhausted*
Who binged yet another Netflix show last night? Not you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of L'Oreal ~glotion~ for a bright complexion that requires exactly *does double take* zero effort. This glycerin- and shea butter-infused formula is super lightweight and hydrating, while an illuminating tint adds instant glow.
2. A Cosmedica rose gold serum to deliver some major "I drink a ton of water" vibes. A blend of hyaluronic acid and aloe offers balanced hydration and visibly brighter skin, even giving your complexion a touch of illumination. Apply this bb with foundation or as a subtle highlight.
3. A Maybelline black mascara for volume, volume, and did I mention volume? One swipe of this clump-free formula means long, feathery lashes that look will instantly make you look awake — even if you are stifling yawns every three seconds.
4. The Inkey List eye cream that uses an impressive caffeine blend to de-puff your peepers and reduce pesky dark circles (despite the amount of beauty sleep you're getting)! Luxe eye creams such as this one usually cost around a trillion dollars, so finding a holy grail item like this for ~$10 is basically like striking gold.
5. A Milani baked bronzer to give your complexion an instant dose of “I absolutely spent some time in the sun this weekend” vibes, even if you did just binge The Office yet again. No judgement. A swipe of this means instant glow and enhanced cheekbones.
6. A Maybelline highlighting stick that is the makeup equivalent of an entire pot of coffee. Just a few swipes on your cheekbones, cupid's bow, brow bone, and inner corner of your eyes will make the 🌎 of a difference.
7. A Yes To facial scrub to slough away the dead skin cells that have marked your chin as their final resting place. This grapefruit and lemon balm formula exfoliate and brighten your skin without offsetting any pimple disasters.
8. Single-step vegan Bliss resurfacing pads capable of ~peeling~ off dead skin cells with just one swipe. Glycolic acid will slowly be released to reduce fine lines, even out discoloration, and improve brightness — and unlike your typical peel, these pads contain witch hazel, licorice, and calendula flower extract to keep irritation at bay.
9. A waterproof NYX jumbo eyeliner pencil available in 23 vibrant hues. Hack time: Just a quick swipe of white on your waterline will instantly brighten your eyes and make you look more awake.
10. An exfoliating SkinFood mask that smells so divine, you'll probably want to eat it (READ: please don't). It's packed with black sugar, strawberry seeds, and strawberry seed oil that'll work wonders to give your skin an instant "I slept so well last night" brightening effect.
11. An oil serum here to deliver some SERIOUS glow, the kind you'll say ~I dew~ to after about .5 seconds of wear. A blend of nourishing oils, fruit extract, and sugarcane squalane offer hydration and visibly brighter skin while light-reflecting minerals make your complexion look positively radiant.
12. A natural and cruelty-free Burt's Bees lip balm with buildable color, so it can be as subtle or as dramatic as you'd like. Plus, this the perfect thing to bring on-the-go because you don't need a mirror for application. It goes on just like a regular balm!
13. A Maybelline concealer formulated with goji berry and Haloxyl because no one needs to know that you spent the entire watching conspiracy theory docs on YouTube. Just a quick swipe of this (there's an attached sponge applicator so no need to worry about packing a brush) and *poof* your dark circles are now a thing of the past.
14. First Aid radiance pads, because dewy skin should be as easy as grab, swipe, and toss. These rounds are infused with lactic and glycolic acids to speed up cell turnover (hello, exfoliation) while ingredients like cucumber, Indian gooseberry, lemon peel, and licorice root truly deliver on their promise of glow.
15. A vegan and cruelty-free Covergirl concealer designed with an ~extra large~ applicator that tackles pimples, redness, and dark circles with just one swipe. If you're looking to avoid the painstaking step of foundation, this formula provides a full coverage finish that is both lightweight, crease-resistant, and super easy to blend.
16. A Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer that enlists the help of neoglucosamine (a skin resurfacing and brightening ingredient), moringa seed, and vitamins c and e to gradually brighten your skin. The best part? It's even got SPF30 which means you won't have to worry about adding that annoying-but-necessary step into your morning routine.
17. A hypoallergenic Maybelline conditioning mascara in *gasp* not black! Opting for clear is a lovely idea since it volumizes your lashes without adding more harshness. Black mascara + dark circles? That equals to even darker circles.
18. A Palladio two-in-one tint perfect for mornings when snooze has been pressed ten too many times. Swipe this on your pout *and* your cheeks for a healthy flush that looks au naturale.
19. An oil-free Physicians Formula serum that contains goji and kakadu plum (ingredients that contain your daily skincare dose of antioxidants and vitamin C). This combo will give your complexion a healthy, dewy glow and wears super well under makeup.
20. Cotton Mediheal sheet masks packed with ingredients like willow bark, rosemary, tea tree oil, chamomile, and asiatic pennywort to reveal a clear and calm complexion. Consider this the only 15-minute facial you'll need when you *feel* exhausted but don't want to *look* it.
21. A cruelty-free Elizabeth Mott brow gel because the eyes aren’t the window to the soul...the eyebrows are. This pomade formula will keep your brows in place while subtly filling them in, immediately giving your ensemble an air of ~I am put together can’t you see my brows look good~. The best part? It's so easy. No expert drawing skills required (unlike your regular brow pencil).
22. A Dr. Jart revitalizing serum that tackles redness (and dullness) with blend of chlorophyll and green antioxidants. Not to alarm you, but if you aren't already using these color correcting drops...your life is about to be forever changed.
23. An Elemis ginseng toner you'll want to spritz around mid-afternoon, when your skin is starting to feel dry and you're in desperate need of more coffee. A quick blast of this alcohol-free mist will refresh, soothe, and rebalance your pH level (AKA mattify the oily parts and hydrate the dry ones).
24. Gel-cream blush available in six gorgeous shades ranging from sunny corals to brownish nudes. Blush is tricky because just one swipe can result in an unnaturally Barbie pink cheek, which is where this formula shines: it’s got a buildable formula that allows you to manipulate the color to be as subtle or as prominent as you want.
25. A bareMinerals tinted moisturizer that requires the max amount of effort you're willing to put into your beauty routine, which is exactly zero. Nix shadows and unevenness by way of this light, creamy coverage you can slather on like a moisturizer!
26. A Maybelline liquid foundation for all of the coverage, none of the cake. It feels thick upon application, but melts into your skin like butter for a creaseless finish that even prevents excess shine.
27. A Han two-in-one tint that adds a flush to your cheeks and a subtle pop to your pout — all it takes is one swipe. Plus, a plant-based blend of acai oil, pomegranate, and blueberry extracts (plus organic shea butter, organic argan oil, and coconut) mean hydration, to boot.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.