17 Movie Scenes That Never Fail To Frustrate People
"Why are you like this?!" —You while watching all of these scenes, probably.
We recently took a look at a viral Reddit thread that asked, "What scene in a movie really pissed you off?" and, WHEW, people did not hold back. Well, reliving all of those infuriating scenes led to even more great responses from our very own BuzzFeed Community! Here are just a few more of the most maddening scenes ever committed to film:
*Warning: Given the nature of this post, there are SPOILERS AHEAD for some of these films.
1. The elder wand, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011)
2. The "what's this?" scene, The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
3. The reception scene, Father of the Bride (1991)
4. The phone call scene, Call Me By Your Name (2017)
5. The kiss scene, Clueless (1995)
6. The medal scene, Star Wars (1977)
7. The name reveal scene, The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
8. The "good witch" scene, The Wizard of Oz (1939)
9. The raptor scene, Jurassic Park (1993)
10. The missing money scene, It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
11. The car explosion scene, No Country for Old Men (2007)
12. The decision scene, Passengers (2016)
13. The wish scene, Aladdin (1992)
14. The missed opportunity scene, Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
15. The freezing scene, Saving Private Ryan (1998)
16. The release scene, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)
17. And finally — the entire movie, The Parent Trap (1998)
Now it's your turn! What's one scene in a movie that never fails to piss you off? What about it makes it so anger-inducing? Share yours in the comments below!
Some responses were edited for length and/or clarity.