People Shared Movie Scenes That Always Piss Them Off And, Honestly, Same
Y'all already KNOW Grandpa Joe is on this list.
Listen — there's nothing worse than enjoying a movie when, out of nowhere, something happens that makes no sense character-wise/plot-wise/common sense–wise, and it angers you beyond reason.
Well, this week, Redditor sugar-soad asked, "What scene in a movie really pissed you off?" and, WHEW BUDDY, people did not hold back.
So, here are just a few of the movie scenes* that really grind some gears:
*Warning: Given the nature of this post...there are some SPOILERS AHEAD for these films.
1. The cake, Office Space (1999)
2. The villain reveal, Frozen (2013)
3. The choice, John Wick (2014)
4. The ending shot, Grease (1978)
5. The funeral, Avengers: Endgame (2019)
6. The golden ticket, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)
7. The race crash, Cars (2006)
8. The makeover, The Breakfast Club (1985)
9. The heaven ending, Titanic (1997)
10. The gifts, Love Actually (2003)
11. The virus, Independence Day (1996)
12. The kiss, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
13. The happy ending, Sex and the City (2008)
14. The refrigerator, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)
15. The moms, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
16. The friends, The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
17. The montage, Fast and Furious: Hobbs and Shaw (2019)
18. The sponge, The Green Mile (1999)
19. And finally — the magic system as a whole, the Harry Potter franchise
Now it's your turn! What's one scene in a movie that never fails to piss you off? What about it makes it so anger-inducing? Share yours in the comments below!
Some entries were edited for length and/or clarity. H/T Reddit.