10. “It started as a fun way to chronicle my life,” he said. “As it became more and more known it has given me professional photographer credentials.”
13. He has a hard time picking his favorite, since he estimates he has taken about 2,000.
16. “Mostly my favorites are based on the interaction surrounding my taking the photo,” he said.
17. “In the past year I’ve gotten to meet some comedy legends: Gene Wilder, Joan Rivers, Tim Conway, Bill Cosby, Carol Burnett and those interactions add a special memory for me to those photos.”
18. Bill Cosby
20. “I also love a picture I took five years ago of Kerri Kenney giving me the middle finger. It never fails to make me smile.”
21. His collection would make any comedy nerd jealous.
22. Scott Aukerman
26. So how does he find all these famous people, and get them to sign their picture??
28. Some of the interactions are random, and others are pre-arranged.
30. “I’ve shot photos on the street, at events, red carpets, stage doors, press rooms, before/after interviews I’ve done with them, backstage, and at planned photoshoots,” said DeMint.
33. He’s also shot portroids of his wife, friends, and New York City comedians, including many performers from the Upright Citizen’s Brigade Theater.
36. Miranda Cosgrove
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸