10. “It started as a fun way to chronicle my life,” he said. “As it became more and more known it has given me professional photographer credentials.”
13. He has a hard time picking his favorite, since he estimates he has taken about 2,000.
16. “Mostly my favorites are based on the interaction surrounding my taking the photo,” he said.
17. “In the past year I’ve gotten to meet some comedy legends: Gene Wilder, Joan Rivers, Tim Conway, Bill Cosby, Carol Burnett and those interactions add a special memory for me to those photos.”
18. Bill Cosby
20. “I also love a picture I took five years ago of Kerri Kenney giving me the middle finger. It never fails to make me smile.”
21. His collection would make any comedy nerd jealous.
22. Scott Aukerman
26. So how does he find all these famous people, and get them to sign their picture??
28. Some of the interactions are random, and others are pre-arranged.
30. “I’ve shot photos on the street, at events, red carpets, stage doors, press rooms, before/after interviews I’ve done with them, backstage, and at planned photoshoots,” said DeMint.
33. He’s also shot portroids of his wife, friends, and New York City comedians, including many performers from the Upright Citizen’s Brigade Theater.
36. Miranda Cosgrove
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.