We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An under-cabinet lid opener so you can open jars and bottles without struggling. This is especially handy for those who live alone or have mobility issues.
2. A variety pack of shoe heel inserts that'll protect and support your feet from aches and pains, possible blisters, and annoying rubbing. There is truly no more aggravating feeling than leaving the house and within an hour having a blister form.
3. A microwave plate cover with magnets so you can prevent that sauce explosion *and* keep the cover in a convenient location for everyday use.
4. A bottle of Tend Skin solution to reduce unsightly and painful razor burn and ingrown hairs. It can be used post-shave or -wax to get super-smooth skin.
5. A pack of DenTek slim brushes so you can go into your post-lunch meeting without a worry that you have a piece of lettuce stuck in between your teeth. Pro tip: Leave a little baggy of them in your purse for emergencies!
6. A retractable key chain that holds your lip balm, because you've lost tons and tons of balms, and at this point they've made a dent in your bank account.
7. A 20-ounce water bottle so you can keep track of how much you're drinking each day via the number of bands you've got stacked at the top. Once you've finished the entire body, just roll a band up and you've created a mini log for yourself.
8. A super-sleek and retractable Flint lint roller that'll help make sure you don't leave the house a hairy mess each morning. Having a sweet pupper is A+, but carrying their hair with you once you step outside is, well, C-.
9. A notepad, because keeping a list of important to-dos and errands is the easiest way to stay on top of your responsibilities. And there is no better feeling than crossing off a completed item.
10. Or a transparent mouse and memo pad so your to-do list will always be within view (and your reach). The actual pad is split into three sections: weekly plans, to-do items, and notes, while the top transparent cover is nonslip and waterproof for your mouse.
11. A pack of lobe support patches because you shouldn't be discouraged from wearing heavy earrings just because they stretch your ears. The adhesive is totally clear, so they won't be noticeable on your lobes and can make all-day wear much more comfortable.
12. Reusable silicone cotton swabs to end your dependency on single-use ones! Plus, the silicone is medical grade, so they're super sensitive and soft against skin. They're perfect for gently removing eye makeup.
13. Microfiber makeup remover cloths with refined edges so your skin will never get scratched or irritated after use. All you need is water to get the job done, and when the cloths are dirty, you can pop them in the washing machine.
14. Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum made with argan oil and apricot, because frizz can rear its head at any point in the day. This light serum will help to smooth out any stray pieces, leaving your hair silkier than ever before. And the huge bonus? It won't leave your roots feeling or looking greasy.
15. A Dash mini griddle for pancakes and eggs to make breakfast a total breeze. It's the perfect size for a dorm room or small apartment, and with the blue indicator light, you'll know exactly when your food is ready.
16. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes that'll fight tough stains and splatters in all rooms of the house plus your car. They contain aloe, vitamin E, and lanolin to leave your hands feeling soft and supple.
17. Anti-chafe bands, because having to deal with pain and irritation when you're just trying to look ~flawless~ is too darn annoying. It's time to take control of your wardrobe and any dresses you've avoided wearing because of uncomfortable rubbing.
18. Arch support sleeves that may help heel and arch pain, improve posture and circulation, and decrease swelling. They won't restrict your movements and can be worn like socks directly over your skin.
19. A jewelry stand with a built-in mirror so you can store the rings and earrings you wear every day on the top of your dresser within easy reach.
20. A Luna Mini 2 facial massager and cleanser — it will wash away dirt and excess sebum on your skin, leaving your complexion brighter and cleaner. Its gentle and fine bristles won't irritate your skin; plus, it's totally waterproof!
21. A compostable wheat straw bento box, because an easy way to guarantee yourself a nutritious lunch is to prepare and pack one yourself! Plus, it comes with its own set of cutlery.
22. An exfoliating brush to use on your body to remove dead skin, unclog hair follicles, and increase circulation. It can be used on wet or dry skin, but many reviewers recommend using it in the shower!
23. A Chuckit! ball launcher so you can exercise your pup in no time at all. This gadget also helps you avoid touching any soggy, gross tennis balls and will literally launch the ball far enough that your sweet pupper will be tired within a few minutes.
24. Reusable Bee's Wrap that'll mold easily to whatever food or container you want via the heat from your hands. You can wrap leftovers, fruit, a sandwich for lunch, etc. Plus, this eco-friendly choice will help you ditch plastic bags and aluminum foil.
25. An eyeliner stamp, because spending time in front of the mirror trying to perfectly match your wings is so frustrating. Those with shaky hands can finally get the sharp edge they're looking for — this stamp will provide equal wings each and every time.
26. Supergoop! Acai Fusion lip balm with SPF 30 to provide full coverage while you're out and about. You can keep it in your pocket at all times to avoid a dry, cracked pout.
27. A soap-dispensing brush ideal for scrubbing dishes so you can quickly get through that mountainous pile currently existing in your sink. The brush comes equipped with a scraper for tough, caked-on food, a separate bottle brush, and two replacement heads!
28. Coty Airspun oil-reducing and setting powder you can use on top of your makeup to soften the overall look of your skin and reduce shiny buildup. It can also be used as a foundation to even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes.
Time to treat yourself to some new things!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: