We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A thermal stainless steel water bottle that'll keep liquids hot for up to 8 hours and cold for up to one full day. Plus, it's leak-free!
2. A frizz serum to help control that ~super annoying~ everyday poof that just magically seems to happen no matter what you do.
6. A migraine relief stick if you're someone who experiences the pain of a really, really bad headache way too often (um, me). It's made of a mixture of essential oils to relieve tension.
7. A 10-piece ceramic cookware set so you can whip up literally anything and everything in your kitchen.
8. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream because it gets the job done without making your skin feel oily. It's dermatologist-recommended, quick-absorbing, and long-lasting.
9. A silicone oven grip and splatter lid set to eliminate microwave explosions and annoying finger burns when prepping your next meal.
10. An electric toothbrush with subscription-based brush head refills because you definitely don't change your brush head as often as you should. YOU DEF DON'T.
11. A Hygrocotton duvet so you can actually sleep through the night without waking up with sweat beading down your neck.
12. A card holder which'll replace that bulky wallet you constantly fumble with when you're in a checkout line.
14. Fuzzy slippers you can slip into the literal moment you arrive home from work. Ah, sweet relief.
17. A mini steamer so you never leave the house in a wrinkled mess. This little gadget will keep your clothes looking like they just came from the dry cleaner.
18. A personalized vitamin subscription because we stan taking care of your body! And this service will help do some of the work for you. You just need to take a quick quiz to get started.
19. A Popsocket to stick on the back of your phone or case to create a more secure grip. The Popsocket will extend out, allowing you to grasp the phone in a more comfortable and natural position.
22. A eyeliner stamp if you spend way too much time trying to get your wings to be mirror images. This will handle it for you!
23. A silk scrunchie because regular hair ties can sometimes be damaging to your hair, especially when you sleep.
25. A leather crossbody for your phone, wallet, lipstick, and anything else you tote around with you.
26. A keychain light so you're never stuck in the dark trying to jam your keys into your front door, thinking "This would be SO much easier with a light."
28. A makeup-removing cloth that'll take off everything with just a little water. Seriously! It'll save you a ton of money on traditional makeup wipes.
29. And finally, a pack of pimple patches because acne never takes a day off (ARGH) and neither should you.
When you buy stuff you actually use:
Looking for more useful things? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.