28 Things That Must Have Been Designed By Geniuses
Products so smart, they'll only improve your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A habit-tracking calendar that'll help you become more aware of your everyday routine and what sets you up for success versus what drains you mentally, physically, and emotionally. You can track daily habits, weekly habits, and monthly habits and each month is themed to better help you in the areas of sleep, gratitude, and movement.
2. Kank-A, a pain-relieving liquid to treat horrendously painful canker sores, denture abrasions, or brace irritation. The formula contains benzocaine for instant relief, while immediately forming a film over the area to prevent further irritation.
3. A toothbrush timer cup if you're struggling to uphold proper dental hygiene (two-minute rule, anyone?). It will ding when your two minutes of cleaning is up so you can start and end your day with a super clean smile.
4. Innisfree mineral powder that'll combat that afternoon shine that always seems to appear no matter how much setting spray you use in the morning. The powder will create a mattified look, controlling oil and moisture that builds up on your skin over the course of the day.
5. A folding board to maximize the amount of space in your closet by neatly folding and storing all of your tees, pants, and sweaters. If you fold correctly, you can essentially triple the amount of clothing you can fit into one drawer.
6. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish so you can get rid of water marks on your tables, freshen up your cabinets, and revive your floors. It'll polish and shine, adding a protective layer to the wood so future stains won't penetrate and cause dryness or fading.
7. A pet hair removal broom since you've got some pet fur CAKED into a rug in your home. Or all over your sofa. And this bad boy will collect that hair in just a matter of minutes. The built-in squeegee edge can also contain spills!
8. Or a Fur-Zoff pet hair remover for car seats and clothing. Since it's smaller, it'll be able to reach into those annoying nooks and crannies to remove hair from your automobile or between couch cushions.
9. A hair finishing cream to help tame those annoying little hairs that surround your face and fly around no matter the weather or how much you try to control them. It's the size of a mascara stick so you can easily keep tucked in your bag's side pocket.
10. An eyeliner stamp, because spending time in front of the mirror trying to perfectly match your wings is so darn frustrating. Those with shaky hands can finally get the sharp edge they're looking for — this stamp will provide equal wings each and every time.
11. Cable clips to keep your wires organized and easily accessible throughout the day. You can peel and stick the clips to whatever surface, like your desk, bedside table, car dashboard, or kitchen counter.
12. A Mighty Patch hydrocolloid acne-absorbing patch to suck out all the pus and gunk from breakouts overnight. It'll do the work while you sleep, so you can wake up to smaller, healed pimples instead of angry monsters.
13. A posture corrector that can aid your back's alignment by building up your back's muscle memory while being supported. While wearing the brace, you're training your body to remain in the correct posture. Once the brace is removed, your body will be able to remain in the correct position.
14. Fabric resistance bands that'll produce a major burn during your next workout without randomly snapping on you. Since they're thicker and wider than rubber resistance bands, they're way more durable and won't slide up or down on your legs or arms during use.
15. Bottle cleaning tablets so you can finally reach the bottom of your water bottle or tea travel mug without having to furiously scrub or get your entire arm wet in the process of trying to reach all the nooks and crannies.
16. Dishwasher cleaner tablets, because just putting things in the dishwasher for a quick spin may not be enough. *gasps*. Gross smells and lime can build up in your dishwasher, so these tablets will clean your machine for future spotless washes.
17. A SnoShark for your car that'll remove snow and ice without scratching. It can extend to 39 inches long, but can fold down to compact size for storage. The actual paddle is nylon so it will withstand the cold.
18. A jewelry cleaning brush, because no one should deal with dull diamonds. This pen-like brush filled with cleanser will make them sparkle just like the first day you bought them.
19. A Rubbermaid produce saver that'll lengthen the lifespan of your groceries by regulating the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide and preventing moisture build-up, slowing down the spoilage process. Now you'll actually get your money's worth of all those fruits and veggies you buy every week.
20. A cutlery organizer, because you've definitely got your set messily thrown into a kitchen drawer. This organizer will make use of vertical space, leaving more horizontal space in your drawer for other utensils.
21. Touch-up razors so you can safely remove unwanted peach fuzz + stray eyebrow and chin hairs. The blades are designed with built-in guards so they won't cut your skin, plus you'll receive an extra attachment for super precise eyebrow shaping.
22. A pack of 16 Dermal Korea collagen sheet masks with Vitamin E to aid your skin's overall glow, elasticity, and tone. The pack consists of masks for different uses: brightening and clarifying, moisturizing and soothing, anti-aging, and line reduction.
23. A set of packing cubes, because they'll help you increase space in your suitcase like no other. The double-stitching makes them incredibly strong, so no, they won't split from being overstuffed with your belongings.
24. A tub cover that'll add height to your bath water by suctioning on top of your overflow drain so you can finally soak comfortably at the end of a long day. You've been looking forward to this bath since you woke up, you want to be FULLY SUBMERGED in hot water, not freezing cold because the tub won't fill up.
25. Silicone brushes you can use to apply face masks, makeup, or lotion. Some reviewers even use them to apply rash cream to their babies! You won't have to dirty your fingers and you can wash them easily after use.
26. Microwave covers to control soup and sauce explosions from happening. You can also use them to store leftovers *and* while cooking via stovetop.
27. Adjustable mug stackers so you can finally make use of vertical space in your kitchen cabinets and store mugs safely on top of each other. The stacker will provide a flat, even surface so your glasses and mugs won't chip or topple over.
28. A uniquely shaped travel pillow, because you never know when the urge to nap will hit full force. Crafted from high-density memory foam, it'll provide full support while you're waiting to board your next flight. The outer sleeve can also be easily removed and washed!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: