16 Stain Removers You Can Get On Amazon That People Actually Swear By
Life is messy...which is why you need these stain removers – stat!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Tide To Go pens, because food and drink spills happen everywhere! And one should always be prepared. These pens don't include bleach, but will eliminate stains quickly and efficiently — and can easily be kept in a handbag.
2. A jewelry cleaning solution to brighten up all your tarnished and stained pieces that are blackened and icky looking. Just a quick dip and they'll be once again sparkling like the first day you bought them!
3. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish so you can rid of water marks on your tables. It'll polish and shine, adding a protective layer to the wood so future stains won't penetrate and cause dryness or fading.
4. A spot remover you can use on carpets, upholstery, and clothing — it'll instantly lift stains without the need for scrubbing or vacuuming. Plus it's non-irritating to skin.
5. A rust stain remover that'll banish gross rust left in showers and toilet bowls. But don't worry, it's safe for your pipes and septic system.
6. Bottle cleaning tablets so you can finally reach the bottom of your thermos without having to furiously scrub or get your entire arm wet while getting rid of those coffee and tea stains.
7. An all-natural, vegan, non-toxic, and cruelty-free stain remover that'll rid you of any stain imaginable. Oh, and it's also safe to use on all types of clothing, rugs, and bedding. Score.
8. A pumice stone, because rust, lime, and hard water stains can majorly affect the appearance of your toilet bowl. The stone is gently abrasive to scrub away stains without scratching.
9. A bottle of Bar Keeper's Friend that'll literally tackle any type of nasty stain. It can remove tarnish, rust, hard water stains. Plus, the solution is non-abrasive.
10. A multi-surface, natural enzyme pet stain and odor remover, because sometimes your pets have a little accident...but you love them anyway! It's also safe to use around children.
11. A pack of heavy duty wipes to handle any and all situations including ink, paint, permanent marker, crayon, lipstick, nail polish, and pet stains. Whew. Oh, they're also gentle on hands and contain aloe vera and Vitamin E.
12. A disinfectant spray so you can remove icky mold and mildew stains without the use of harsh bleach. It's safe for inside and outside the home (think pool, garage, fence, siding).
13. A leather cleaner that'll restore original color, removing grime and dirt. It'll work on furniture, shoes, jackets, handbags, and car seats.
14. A wine remover so you can sip your evening glass(es) with peace of mind. The formula breaks down the stain at the cellular without the use of bleach, peroxide, or chlorine.
15. A suede and leather four-way brush to tackle stains on shoes, jackets, and furniture. Each side of the brush works on a different type of stain, meaning you'll never have to retire a favorite pair of boots because of an unfortunate accident.
16. A Woolite carpet and upholstery brush that'll target stains, banish odors, and reach deep down into fibers. The bonus? You don't even need to use separate solution. Everything you need is included in the can.
Future you is now sooo prepared for situations like this:
Looking to make your home even tidier? Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
For more content, check out: