1. The Pink Stuff, which is an all-purpose paste that works to clean all the messes in your home. This means you can go from scrubbing a pan with caked-on pie crust to making your muddy rain boots look brand new in one swoop — no changing of cleaning products required.
Promising review: "I always see people using this on TikTok, but the videos don’t even do it justice. The Pink Stuff made everything spotless. Counters, stoves, sinks, literally everything. Best cleaning product in the world and I will literally never use any other brand again." —Hailey Peters
Get it from Amazon for $5.67.
2. A set of reusable silicone straws with a secret — there's a horizontal snap closure to make cleaning the inside SO SO easy. If you've ever struggled to remove the stuck-on smoothie inside your straw you may have left for a few hours (or days...no judgment) too long, this tool will ensure it will be clean and ready for use the next time you whip out the blender.
Promising review: "Finally a verifiable clean silicone straw! TikTok made me buy it — totally worth it — 5 🌟s." —Tasha R. Hart
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $11.99 (available in five styles).
3. A Bissell multi-purpose portable cleaner pretty much guaranteed to gross you out because of all the dirt and gunk it will pull out from the furniture and upholstery in your home. Reviewers with kids (and pets) have used this to save their couches, rugs, stairs, car seats, and more.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and our toddler has turned our apartment in such a dirty place. Stains everywhere! Our sofa was in such bad condition (which we only got it two years ago) that we were thinking of getting a new one. We decided to try this, and it is a miracle worker. I’m so glad we bought this. It’s worth every penny!" —shahzad mahmood
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
4. A Rubbermaid power scrubbing brush designed with stiff bristles to scrub any built-up gunk you may have been putting off cleaning in your bathroom for a bit too long...(no judgment!).
Promising review: "You need one. Seriously. Saw this brush multiple times on TIkTok. It sold me. When I got it, I went into clean mode and the darn thing is just amazing. You'll love it. It's so sturdy and works very well." —Kristin Haadsma
Get it from Amazon for $17.38.
Check out our full Rubbermaid Power Scrubber review for more details!
5. Cleaning putty that may actually make cleaning fun because it looks and feels like putty you played with as a child. But this time it will pick up small crumbs, pet hair, and dust lodged into your keyboard, car air vents, or other tight spaces that are usually so difficult to clean.
Promising review: "This product does exactly what it says it does. I recently got a new car and was looking for something to easily put I up dust. I saw this product from TikTok. I was surprised at how easily it picks up dust and small debris, especially from inside of vents and cup holders. It’s also great for the though screen in my car! The only complaint is the very artificial smell when you use it. It doesn’t last, just when it’s out of the container!" —DreamyOne
Get it from Amazon for $6.88.
6. An electric lighter enabling you to easily light every single candle in your home in seconds. This lighter is flameless, rechargeable, and has a long stem to reach alllllll the way down to the bottom of your favorite pumpkin chai-scented candle.
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. I knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles, and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite0312
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in five colors).
And checkout one BuzzFeed editor's full Leejie electric lighter review here.
7. The TubShroom, with some of the most disgusting but oh-so-satisfying review images. You may wonder how you still have hair on your head after using this product...but at least it won't be backing up your tub anymore.
More than 81,000 5-star ratings don't lie, this thing works and works well. All you have to do is put it in the drain and then clean it every once and a while (and try not to gag when you do it).
Promising review: "This is the product I didn’t know I needed until I came across a video on Tiktok. I’m surprised how much hair it catches, it is also pretty easy to remove and clean! Get one now! Your shower drainage will thank you" —bbymmii
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in six colors).
Read one BuzzFeeder's full TubShroom review here.
8. Or a silicone hair stopper if you tub isn't compatible with the TubShroom. You simply place it over the drain to catch all those stray strands that escape while you're washing your hair. It also works in your sink and makes it so you don't have to call a plumber to unclog your drain every couple of months.
9. A twist-bottom flower vase specifically designed with some unique features that will help you easily maintain your fresh flowers without making a mess in your kitchen. You can drain the water through the bottom of the vase before replacing it and also twist the base off completely so you can trim the steams and make them last longer. Now your weekly flower purchase from Trader Joe's will be completely justified!
Check out a TikTok of the twist-off vase in action.
Amaranth Vase Company is a small business that was started to solve the problem of the messiness and inconvenience of caring for a bouquet of flowers.
Promising review: "Most genius vase. The flowers last so much longer, because you can change the water and snip the stems to keep bacteria from growing and killing your flowers. It’s also beautiful as a vase itself, super modern and chic." —Eliezer Labkowsky
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in two sizes and six colors).
10. A sunrise alarm clock, or in other words the thing that's going to help trick your brain into realizing it *is* actually time to wake up even though it is still dark outside. It slowly brightens to wake you up peacefully and without a loud alarm. You'll feel more relaxed and ready to take on whatever the day has in store for you.
This can be programmed with seven different light settings, seven different calming "wake up" noises, and to start gradually lighting up at 30, 20, or 10 minutes before you wake.
Promising review: "I got this recommendation from TikTok and it really has helped especially with Oregon winters where the sun is not out by the time the alarm rings. It has several peaceful alarm settings and even has night music to put you to sleep. The sunrise with the alarm piano is what I play to wake me up every morning and it is a way better way than to wake up to an annoying phone alarm." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $42.98+ (available in two colors).
11. A FURemover Broom that works to remove pet *and* human hair from deep in your carpet that your vacuum can't reach. It has a squeegee edge so you can also use it to clean your shower, windows, and even car windshield. We love a multipurpose product!
The broom is made with 100% natural rubber that attracts hair. It can be used on carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought it was worth a shot. I have two dogs and a cat. Being one with a dust and dander allergy, I have to vacuum often, but the vacuum can’t always get in deep enough. This actually works, and I was shocked at how well it does. I brush the carpet a few times and vacuum it up and the carpet even looks better!! I highly recommend this to everyone — especially pet owners." —Theo Ackerman
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
12. Or a pair of double-sided lint removers you can use on more than just your carpet. These genius devices get DEEP into your clothes and furniture to remove more hair than you might have thought possible. Don't be surprised if you end up with a small dog-sized hair pile when you're done.
Promising review: "Love this tool!!! I bought it based off a TikTok hack I stumbled upon to help tackle pet hair. I have three cats who shed and sometimes I don’t think my vacuum picks it up very well. Well I purchased this and it removed pretty much all the hair in the areas I went over my carpet with. I cleaned an entire staircase without breaking a sweat using this tool and it picks up so much hair!!" —Kymberlianne Brackins
Get it from Amazon for $9.65.
13. A set of bag sealers here to ensure that you never get excited to eat your favorite Chili & Lime Tortilla Chips from Trader Joe's, only to realize that they've gone stale with the lackluster bag clip you have. This small device uses heat to reseal any bag, leaving whatever's inside fresh and ready for you to enjoy.
Promising review: "I love this little gadget. Believe it or not, I saw this on TikTok as an 'Amazon product you didn’t know you needed'. Since my older sons are on their own at college, they eat a lot of pre-packaged items. So we got one for each boy as a stocking stuffer. They were actually excited to try them out so the boys went in our pantry, opened new bags of chips and crackers just to re-seal them. Lol! It works pretty good for such a small device. The cutter even works so the bags that are mostly empty aren’t as big and don’t take up as much room. My husband wants one for our house now. Guess we’re getting another one." —Can7
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.98+ (available in three colors).
14. The Car Seat Key, a must-have for anyone who loves having long nails but struggles with said nails to get their child out of the car seat. You can hook this to your keychain, and it will help you unclip the car seat buckle without breaking a nail.
Promising review: "After I had my first child almost a year ago, I stopped getting acrylic nails because I couldn't get him out of his car seat without struggling or breaking a nail. I’d have to get them as an overlay or extra short. But I saw this product on TikTok and had to try it out and omg!! It works! It took me a while to figure out the best angle to get him out with it but once I did I went to the nail shop expeditiously!! Lol If you’ve been thinking about this for a while, GET IT! It’s worth it!" —Tora318
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five individual colors).
15. A nonstick microwave pasta cooker because waiting for water to boil is the WORST part of making pasta. What's the saying about watching paint dry? Well, when you're hungry, boiling water is worse than that. All you have to do is add your pasta and enough water (based on the instructions) and pop it into the microwave. You'll have al dente pasta in a matter of minutes!
See how one TikToker uses it here!
It also doubles as a strainer, and you can use the holes in the lid to portion out long pastas.
Promising reviews: "I found out about this on TikTok and decided to give it a try. Boy, am I glad I did! This pasta cooker is incredibly versatile and cooks pasta perfectly. Just by following the instructions to add pasta and water and using the appropriate cooking time, I've been able to make spaghetti, penne and even shells for Velveeta mac 'n' cheese! I decided to buy a second one to keep just in case. I would definitely recommend getting this for yourself or for a gift." —Gaby Brillante
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
16. A volcanic stone face roller that'll remove all the oil and shine that appears on your face now that the sun is shining. Reviewers like this option better than oil-blotting sheets because the ball can be popped out and washed, making it a reusable and more sustainable option.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was back ordered, but then I got an email saying it was in stock, and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it's washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. The packaging wasn't over the top exciting, but it provided you all the info you needed. (It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep.) After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn't pick up everything, but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $13.39.
17. A clear toy blocker if you find yourself on the floor multiple times a day retrieving the toy that your "retriever" seems to lose under your furniture every time you turn around. It comes in two heights, can be cut to fit in the space exactly, and the tape can be removed and washed, so there's no harm to your floor. Score!
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "A must-have for ALL pet owners. This contraption is genius and will save cat (and dog) owners so much time and frustration retrieving toys. We used this beneath our oven and it works PERFECTLY. Cat can't destroy it (the way she shredded the foam insulation we had stuffed under there before) and we no longer have to get the yardstick out when literally all of her toys are 'gone.' Yes, this is a challenge to install, but 100% worth it. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat." —Allison Goldstein
Get it from Amazon for $43.98+ (available in three sizes).
18. A heatless curling rod headband perfect for anyone who wants to cut down on the amount of heat they use on their hair but not give up those perfect curls. Simply wrap your hair around the headband before you go to bed, and you'll wake up to big curls (sans heat damage!).
The set includes a curling rod, two hair scrunchies, a claw hair clip, and two duckbill hair clips to set it in place. You can use this on all hair types, but reviewers say it works best when used with damp hair!
Promising review: "Before purchasing, I’d seen a lot of reviews and tutorials on TikTok showing the results. My hair is thick, coarse, and naturally wavy, so I figured this might be a good alternative to rollers that are time-consuming to put in, difficult to sleep in, and ultimately not worth it. And MAN was I right to be hopeful. Wrap pieces of damp hair around it before bed, the tighter the wrap, the tighter the curl. Easy to sleep in since there’s nothing on the back of your head, and my curls are BOUNCY the next morning. My only complaint is that it doesn’t help give any top-volume, but nothing some teasing can’t fix. 10/10. I’ll never go back to a curling iron." —Mariah
Get it from Amazon for $8.49 (available in black and leopard print).