1. Famous people love going to Coachella. Over the weekend, Kylie Jenner hung out with her “FAVORITE PEOPLE,” like Selena Gomez and sister Kendall, who borrowed Janet Jackson’s nose ring from 1997.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio was there, disguised in the crowd, dancing to MGMT:
3. David Hasselhoff became a fan of Kid Cudi.
4. Lorde told off Tyler, the Creator for making fun of her body on Instagram, and then they made peace.
6. Justin Bieber and Chance The Rapper did this insane dance:
7. Beyoncé and Solange perfectly shared the stage, and Beyoncé’s hat miraculously stayed on her head.
9. Willow Smith avoided the fray entirely. That’s her “Sending Love Frequencies To This Beautiful Tree” instead.
10. But arguably NO ONE was as fulfilled as Beyoncé’s mother, Tina Knowles.
Check her out sitting down backstage, ruling the world.
11. She got to turn up with Solange.
And she didn’t have to wear a culture-appropriating headpiece to do it. Just this really fabulous crown.