1. Not to be overly dramatic or anything, but Paul Rudd is literally God’s gift to Earth.
Jeff Kravitz / Getty
3. And presumably a joy to be around…
Ed Zurga / Getty
4. But he’s also a really good guy.
NBC NewsWire / Getty
8. He’s also been in some of the most memorable comedy movies of our generation.
9. Like Clueless…
10. Wet Hot American Summer…
12. The 40-Year-Old Virgin…
13. Knocked Up…
14. And I Love You, Man.
15. In addition to appearances in some of the best sitcoms in television history.
16. Like Friends…
NBC / Warner Bros. Television
17. Parks and Recreation…
NBCUniversal Television Distribution / Deedle-Dee Productions
18. And The Simpsons.
Fox / Getty
19. Plus, he’s been on Broadway.
Craig Barritt / Getty
21. Which means he has a lot of fans.
23. And for giving back.
Mike Pont / Getty
24. And whether he’s clean shaven…
Jason Merritt / Getty
25. Rocking a hearty mustache…
Michael Loccisano / Getty
26. Or sporting a nicely trimmed beard…
Stephen Lovekin / Getty
30. Which explains why women love him.
Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty
31. And men want to be him.
Bruce Glikas / Getty
32. And hold his hand.
J. Countess / Getty
34. Or a great big hug.
Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty
35. Yep, Paul Rudd is pretty much perfect.
Steve Granitz / Getty
36. In fact, the only thing wrong with Paul is that there aren’t two of him.
Mike Coppola / Getty
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›