1. Her origin story was incredible.
Who doesn’t love to see someone go from a tepid nobody to a raging, kick-ass villain?
2. When she goes bat-shit crazy and destroys her home?
SOSOSOSOSO incredible! Her character was finally over being a doormat.
3. Her costume was a work of art.
How did she even get into this thing everyday? One paw at a time, eh?
4. Her nails were pretty incredible, too.
The amount of detail that went into Tim Burton’s vision of Catwoman is astounding.
5. Also, Pfeiffer’s Catwoman had a great sense of humor.
8. They were always a fun mix of camp and sass.
10. And sometimes she didn’t make any sense, but you loved it anyway.
11. Additionally, she breathed new life into an iconic character.
Pfeiffer honestly left an indelible mark when she portrayed Catwoman. Halle Berry had no spice and Anne Hathaway, while good, seemed a bit flat.
12. She was the perfect fit for Tim Burton’s Gotham.
Never breaking character, commanding every moment on the screen.
13. You felt for her when she realized she was in love with Bruce Wayne.
But their relationship would never work.
14. You were thrilled when she exacted revenge on Max Shreck.
But a bit sad when you thought her character died after lighting her ex boss up.
15. Her character embraced the importance of happy hour.
Sometimes you just need to knock one back. OK, maybe four drinks.
16. And she really embodied a cat!
Which is part of the reason she was mesmerizing to watch on the screen. The only thing that could’ve made her cat-like behavior better would have been if she purred like Eartha Kitt used to.
17. Her sex appeal transcended the screen.
Admit it, she made you blush a few times.
18. She always gave solid dating advice.
I see no lies.