2. This tribute to extinct dinosaurs, Paul Walker, Brian Griffin, and Nelson Mandela
3. This brony’s belief that he is genetically part pony
4. The self portraits of Ahmed Angel, the most beautiful man in the world
5. This guy who lost his sister’s college fund left by his dead parents on bitcoin trading
6. This inventive use of Miley Cyrus’ face
9. This kid’s “Gangnam Style” SpongeBob parody
10. Mpreg Fawnlock (the characters from BBC’s Sherlock as a fawn and pregnant)
In a land before time, Layla hunts for her tribe. The men belittle and threaten her, a woman who hunts like a man, until, desperate, she sets out alone after the most fearsome beast in the world- a T-Rex.
As she hunts the giant predator, a very special T-Rex is hunting her- this T-Rex has psychic powers and a desire for human flesh. Naked and alone, Layla bargains with the beast: her body for her life.
Can Layla accept the beast’s carnal demands? Can her body accommodate its relentless desire? Can she hold to her part of the bargain? Or will she become the T-Rex’s next meal?
Marga was the Protectress, the city’s leader, charged with defending it against dinosaur attacks. It is her sworn duty to protect her city at all costs, even when a pack of velociraptors attack her and her men at a small, undermanned outpost outside of the city.
The battle is a vicious one, and after a daring maneuver to save a fellow soldier, she finds herself trapped by the pack leader, a powerful male. The creature captures the Protectress and takes her to his cave. Will this raptor make the Protectress his next meal? Or does the beast have different plans for the beautiful warrioress?
13. A guy walking around Atlanta’s DragonCon in a Cookie Monster suit with a huge dildo sticking out
18. Paul Walker driving Brian Griffin to heaven
19. Paul Walker offering Nelson Mandela a ride to heaven
20. This mpreg (pregnant man) morph of Paul Walker made on the Mpreg forums after his death
21. Brony dicks
22. This gymnast really sticking his landing
23. This erotic humanoid version of a L’Oréal Kids shampoo bottle
24. This morph of a woman as a My Little Pony fellating a guy in slacks at a party
25. This reasoned argument for why having sex with My Little Ponies is OK
26. This Photoshop
28. Shadow, Shrek, and SpongeBob as a happy family
29. This Homestuck troll making out with Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk
30. This man enjoying a snowman
32. Obama slow dancing at the inaguration with a furry
33. Pregnant Davey Havoc, the lead singer of AFI
34. A pick-up artist blogger discovering he has an STD
35. A men’s rights enthusiast in a flame shirt with a fedora
37. A brony who Photoshopped Rainbow Dash as his girlfriend
38. A guy who brought his My Little Pony plush to his college poetry class
40. This redditor who was banned by a local restaurant for leaving bitcoins at a tip
41. Jon Hendren’s list of 32 Nude Dads Setting Up Christmas Trees That Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
43. This Photoshop of Fox News’ Megyn Kelly with a shirt but no pants
45. The clay sculpture of Brian Griffin having sex with Norbert from The Angry Beavers
From the artist’s description:
Brian and Norbert
Like a dog with a bone
A tremendous amount of work went into making this. Very satisfying but never again. You can only do so much with polymer clay, this is by far the most complex model I have ever done.
Cartoon sex is good, especially on my desk.
48. This furry expanding his stomach with Mt Dew
49. This pole dancer in Uggs dragging her cat out of frame
Correction: A previous version of this post misidentified Shadow the Hedgehog as Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›