1. Davey Havok is the lead singer of the punk band AFI. He’s known for his love of black makeup, his love of soaring hooks, and his forelock, which is the size of a slice of Chicago deep dish pizza.
3. It turns out that people love drawing Davey.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.