Stephanie Beatriz in glasses.
23. Rico Rodriguez and Ed O’Neill had a Modern look about them.
22. Bruce Dern didn’t miss a thing.
21. Don Cheadle’s glasses helped the House of Lies actor see things truthfully.
20. T-Bone Burnett and Joel Coen had eyes on everyone.
19. Jack Antonoff had a fun. perspective.
18. Dianne Wiest had no illusions about her sunglasses.
17. Six degrees of Kevin Bacon eyewear were in full effect.
16. It was another trip around the awards show circuit for Robert Redford.
15. Diddy saw the awards show in a whole different way.
14. And James Spader’s specs helped him see his competition clearly.
13. Everyone wanted to see the world through Bono-tinted glasses.
12. Meryl Streep had gracious eyes for Amy Adams after Adams beat her.
11. Johnny Depp doubled up with his ’90s heartthrob/’00s hipster ensemble look.
10. Vince Gilligan had a pretty sweet view from the top.
9. Christoph Waltz’s glasses had some stiff upper lip competition for best accessory.
8. Speaking of pony-buns, Shannon Leto came equipped with supporting lenses.
7. David O. Russell’s dignified director eyewear really framed the situation.
6. Steve McQueen’s retro chic gave his best movie win some perspective.
5. Diane Keaton looked to the past.
She reflected on Woody Allen’s career while presenting him with his lifetime achievement award. His family also reacted to the award.
4. Martin Scorsese won the award for tiniest man with the biggest glasses.
3. Julia Louis-Dreyfus saw an opportunity to make a new friend in Lupita Nyong’o.
She also engaged in some possibly shady behavior.
2. We were so very pleased to see Michael Fassbender.