1. I take it you were at Buffer Festival? It was pretty sweet, eh? I liked it. Although, if you were there for Buffer Festival then I’m quite surprised you found it cold. It was a wee bit windy, but I (am not a teenager) walked around for a lot of the weekend sans jacket. It was nice!
2. The Liquor Stores in Ontario are all owned by the government so they’re a little bit hard to find. The liquor store is called “LCBO” and you can find basically anything there. We also have stores called “The Beer Store” that sell a wide variety of beers. If you wanted to find a liquor store though, you really just have to ask! Pretty much anyone who knows will tell you, and some will walk you there.
3. As for the geography thing - some of us are actually quite good at geography. You may have just found someone who wasn’t interested in it.
4. I think a few people in the comments have been a little confused by things they don’t see as true, and so I’m sorry if they’re coming across as rude - they’re probably just a little bit defensive. It is true though, that Toronto isn’t the FRIENDLIEST city in Canada. We have some that are much friendlier.
5. I hope you enjoyed your time at Buffer Festival and at Canada in general! Maybe I’ll see you next year! :D