1. When she made friends with this tiny Disney princess.
Three-year-old Isobelle Laursen dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast to meet “Princess Kate” when she visited Grimsby in March.
2. When she adorably worried about her height during a group photo.
3. When she was the essence of diplomacy and said she “loved” her first official royal portrait, making her the only person in the world to do so.
Seriously though. How weird does she look in that painting?
4. When her smile was so warm, she made everyone forgot that they were camping in the snow.
The Duchess of Cambridge spent a wintry March day volunteering at a Scout Association camp in the Lake District.
5. When she improved upon the gorgeous outfit she wore for St. Patrick’s Day 2012 by adding a royal baby bump.
The most perfect way to accessorize.
6. That time she sunk a basket and did the cutest royal victory dance.
It took her eight attempts to make a basket during a visit to a Glasgow homeless shelter in April. She joked, “I blame it on the pregnancy.”
7. When she looked so stunning that even her husband’s portrait was checking her out.
Yeah, William’s picture at the National Portrait Gallery is about 110% better than hers.
8. When she challenged Prince William to a wizard’s duel.
Will, Kate and Harry visited the studios where the Harry Potter movies were filmed in Leavesden.
9. And released her inner Hermione Granger.
Best. Photo. Ever.
10. That time she was literally so perfect that a random photograph was more beautiful than any elaborately staged magazine cover.
HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN.
11. Each and every time she demurely reminded the world that she was carrying the heir to the British throne.
12. When she was so radiant that people were drawn toward her, like a moth to a brilliant flame.
She was the star of the show at the annual Buckingham Palace garden party.
13. When she gave this impressively regal side-eye to a photographer during a ceremony at Westminster Abbey.
14. That time she christened a cruise ship and had the cutest reaction ever.
15. When she stepped out of the hospital carrying her newborn son and magically caused the wind to waft through her hair.
After having given birth the DAY BEFORE.
16. When she demonstrated her phenomenal parenting skills by teaching her 1-day-old son how to wave to the photographers…
17. And laughed at the idea that anything about her — even a post-partum baby bump — would be less than perfect.
18. When the glow of her beautiful new family was almost too much for the camera to take.
The first official portraits of the Cambridge family were pretty much too cute to handle.
19. That time she and Prince William attended their first black-tie event after the birth of their son and she looked like a sparkly fairy princess.
21. And then caused the world to collectively lose its mind over her predictably perfect post-baby body.
22. When she stepped up her fashion game by matching her ensemble to her baby’s…
She glowed like the most glorious of proud mothers at Prince George’s christening in October.
23. And proudly took her place among the royals for the most adorable, regal photo ever.
24. When she adjusted her hair during a Remembrance Day ceremony and literally everything else in the world became irrelevant.
25. When she sang along with a puppet during a visit to a children’s hospice.
26. That time she made even 3D glasses look good.
At the December premiere of a nature film at the Natural History Museum.