1. He’s responsible…
2. He still has the same rugged physique…
…he had 40 years ago
4. He was the best part of “Best In Show”:
6. He was the best part of “A Mighty Wind”:
7. He can pull off smoking a pipe:
8. Did I mention he was the best part of “Best In Show”?:
9. He was this guy on “Hey Arnold”:
10. He was on SNL:
And a million other things you probably don’t remember him from:
13. He has a fantastic voice:
14. He has nothing to do with this Willard:
16. He was the best part of “Anchorman”:
18. “Best In Show”, again:
19. Just remember, Fred is 72!
And he clearly doesn’t have WiFi:
Still, we all still love this guy:
So let’s all just forget about this:
And let Fred do whatever he wants!
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.