I told my HS chem teacher on the first day of class that I hated science and not to expect much. She didn’t teach me to love chemistry over the course of the class but she did teach me to never allow for low expectations for myself and to always expect the most from my abilities. I was her TA for two years after that class. We still talk frequently and she’s the reason I’m in graduate school today.
- ccbricks "7 Quick Dinners To Make This Week"
- ccbricks "27 Pancakes Worth Waking Up For"
- ccbricks "25 Signs That You're A Bluth"
- ccbricks "Shocking Proof You're Cathy IRL"
- ccbricks "The Happiest Beards In The World"
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›