Whether I'm stretching my way through yoga (boobs threatening to splay out for all to see) or trying to beat my own time on the treadmill (the girls nearly knocking me out in the process), I know the struggle of finding a functional sports bra all too well.
1. A wire-free sports bra that supports your girls with adjustable straps so you can customize it for your best fit yet.
2. A three-pack sports bra set so comfy and breathable, you'll want to order it in time for your next yoga sesh.
3. This convertible bra with a hidden underwire, foam cups, and adjustable straps to leave you feeling supported no matter the activity.
5. This bra with adjustable straps that will keep your boobs in place through all kinds of fitness warrior activities.
6. This underwire sports bra, which will change your exercise routine forever (or at least motivate you to get one going).
7. A padded sports bra with a strappy back that's all about support and comfort. It has a crisscross patterned back with double straps so don't have to worry about it sliding on your shoulders.
8. A sports bra that'll fit big boobs the way it actually should?! I can hardly believe it! It's built with Dri-Fit technology to help fight off all that inevitable boob sweat. Enough said.
9. A low-impact sports bra with a pretty backless design so you can breathe easier through the waves of humidity during hot yoga.
11. A sweat-wicking sports bra with perforated panelling that will keep you feeling airy even when you're drenched in sweat after a workout.
12. A padded mesh sports bra that gives bustier people the best of both worlds— sexy see-through panelling and immovable support!
14. This high-end sports bra to support boobs up to a size 42G, whose design makes it a breeze for us chesty folks to take our bra off after working out.
15. A longform, high-neck sports bra made out of recyclable polyester, spandex, and post-consumer bottles. Yeah, you read that right.
17. A cute wireless, low-impact sports bra you can wear under your workout gear for some added coverage or solo on days when you don't feel like overheating under extra layers.
Promising review: "Torrid longline sports bras are my daily choice. I love the support they give whether I’m working out or just out and about. I had to have this one because of the rich purple color and I love it!" –HoneyBare
Get it from Torrid for $20.99+ (originally $49.50; available in sizes M–6X and in eight designs).
18. A high-impact sports bra with a double-layer support system and front zip closure, which DD+ reviewers love for minimal bounce.
Promising review: "This sports bra allowed me - a 34DDD - to run without curling up, chafing, or becoming unzipped at any point and time. The support is just as amazing as the fit and comfort. Highly recommend and will be purchasing another very soon." –Cora Rose
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in sizes S–5XL and in six colors).
19. A padded workout bra top to give your bust some cushy and functional support, all while looking super cute.
20. A wire-free and cooling sports bra that provides medium support, making it an ideal option for things like cardio and aerobic exercises. Bonus points: it'll also help your chest avoid *ahem* boob swap territory.
Promising review: "This is a seriously fantastic bra. I’m so impressed with the construction on this one. It gives wonderful support without an underwire. And it’s actually comfortable. This works better for me than any other bra in the store and I’m so glad I tried it on." —Cacique Customer
Get it from Cacique for $69.95 (available in sizes 34B–54H and in two colors).
21. A wire-free sports bra that'll be so rewarding to wear, you'll almost forget you're at the gym. I'm talking quick-dry, sweat-wicking fabric, two-way stretch for free range movement, wireless cups for impact support, and wide, padded straps to avoid shoulder pressure and back pain. Throw in its cute design and we have a CHAMP.
22. An underwire sports bra with ventilating mesh panels and wide cushioned shoulder straps to give plain, unsupportive bras a run for their money. It'll keep up with you during even high-impact activities and have you looking AND feeling cool.
23. A cami wire-free sports bra so you don't want to bounce on exercising the minute you start. It features cooling ventilation, secure upper-bust structure, and quick-dry material.
24. A non-wired sports bra, because this'll make you a heck of a lot happier than your trainer does when you discover its molded seam-free inner cups, mesh inserts, and adjustable cushioned (!!!) straps. AND it's extra breathable — anything to give us a head start before planking.
Say goodbye to aching, bouncing-induced pain from your workout!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.