1. Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey — it’s pronounced ‘Heedy’) found out about the role through Peter Dinklage.
2. She’s a true Northerner, and grew up in Huddersfield (but was born in Bermuda).
3. She has several tattoos, and enjoys the process. “I have found a state of peace unlike any other during a seven-hour session”.
6. Or as Katharine in The Jungle Book.
7. Catelyn Stark (Michelle Fairley) played Mrs. Granger in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
8. She’s sat on the Iron Throne, but claims “it’s really uncomfortable.”
9. And she didn’t expect the series to do as well as it did.
10. Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) has never acted before — Arya is her first big role.
11. She’s a dancer, and the showrunners are keen to include it somewhere.
13. And she’s very dedicated to the books.
14. She’s also great value on Vine.
15. You may recognise Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) from this advert.
16. She’s very fond of her blonde Dany wig.
18. Like Cersei, Daenerys respects the show’s fans.
19. Talisa Maegyr (Oona Chaplin) is the grand-daughter of Charlie Chaplin.
20. Sansa Stark’s (Sophie Turner) family adopted Zunni, the dog that played Sansa’s direwolf in the show.
21. She’s also good on Vine.
Run Sophie Run https://t.co/wuiFSIZT1e
22. Behind the scenes, she raps with Joffrey.
23. And she got a ‘congratulations’ card from the network for her wedding.
24. Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer) played Anne Boleyn in The Tudors.
25. She is to feature in Elementary as Irene Adler.
28. And though she’s Scottish, she doesn’t have a Scottish accent.
30. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) was going to be a gymnast as a youth.
31. She is allegedly dating fashion designer Giles Deacon.
32. Osha (Natalia Tena) was Tonks in Harry Potter.
33. And she plays accordion in the band Molotov Jukebox.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.